Chapter Three

The sky was a little bit gloomy today, it might rain anytime soon

Its been 4 days since I started working here, all my boss did was criticized me, leave rude remarks and order me around all.the.time!

I shrugged and continued walking, If you're wondering where I am going well, that demanding boss of mine ordered me to get him some food because he is 'hungry', again.

I still haven't finish the paperworks either my desk was a total mess, I glance at my watch

WAHHH? I BETTER GET HURRY OR I'LL BE LATE FOR THE APPOINTMENT WITH MR. KAMISATO!

I shook my head lightly and walked faster.

---

I still have 5 minutes before Mr. Kamisato arrive! I picked up my pace, both of my hands are occupied, holding the food

"A-ahh...!"

I was glancing at my watch didn't saw where I was going and bumped into someone "I-Im really sorry!"

I bowed my head "Im so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going!"

"Oh no worries, are you hurt?" hmm? that voice is familiar! I looked up and saw a familiar face

"Ayaka?"

"Oh Y/n, fancy seeing you here." she greeted while flashing her sweetest smile

"Ayaka! what are you doing here?"

"Running some errands for my brother, he's really not feeling well today so I'll be his temporary replacement, how about you? what are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm the secretary of the CEO." I responded, her face was a bit shock "Something wrong?"

She shook her head and smiled once again "Nothing, nothing. I thought you hated him"

"Him?"

"Yes him, I even remembered you saying that you don't want to see his face ever again after that other incident in highschool." she chuckled

I looked at her confusedly, "Who exactly are you talking about?"

"Oh you forgot? Kunikuzushi? the balladeer? I still remembered you two ended up at detention after you both burned each others things."

Kunikuzushi...? Ah! I remembered now! that bastard who goes around causing chaos and blaming it to me afterwards! accusing me that I was the one who made him do it! I almost got kicked out of the academy!

That's why he's so familiar?! by any chance does he recognized me? I hope not.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I remembered something "Oh yes, Ms. Kamisato please follow me, I'll let the CEO knows you've arrived."