Answer

Recently all the avengers got invited to do a question and answer live at a studio somewhere. People may buy tickets to see us, maybe even meet us.

The tickets are insanely expensive.

The news of this spread around my whole school like wildfire. Everyone was either talking about it, reading about it, or hearing about it.

I'm just so glad I don't have to buy tickets cause I'll already be on stage for free.

No one knows lovign is the daughter of tony stark aka me. Whenever I show myself to the public I always wear an eye mask (just like the one robin from teen titans wears except white.) and when I fight I have these lighting scars on my face.

I can also force my eyes to turn white for as long as I like.

I'm sitting in the library reading a book when Alessa goes up to me. She looks excited. I really don't wanna deal with her right now.

"YN YN I GOT US TICKETS TO THE AVENGER Q&A." Oh no.

"Oh hi Alessa." I pretend I didn't hear what she said a second ago.

"My mom bought us tickets to the avengers q&a. Didn't you hear me?"

"Oh that's so cool, but sadly I can't join. I'm busy on that date ." I say.

"Oh.. but my mom spent so much on these tickets."

Great, I feel bad now.

Haley overheard us.

"HEYY Alessa! So as your batchmate I would like to use that ticket instead."

"Uhm excuse you? She wasn't offering it to you." I say.

"Oh but you don't wanna take it so I'll do it instead."

Alessa's being taken advantage of. Even if she may be clingy, she's still a good person.

She was nice enough to buy me tickets. I gave in and said "you know what Ashley, I'll just move my plans to another date. I'll go with you."

Fuck why did I do that.

"OMG YES THEN WE CAN HANG OUT THE WHOLE TIME!!!" Alessa says.

Haley rolls her eyes and walks away. How am I supposed to go with Alessa to the q&a AND be in the q&a. I'm so fucked.

It's Friday and school has already ended. I'm finally done for the week.

Sunday is the q&a and we've been practicing. Usually our practices end up with us just watching tv or ordering food then forgetting what we're doing.

I totally forgot about Alessa. How am I gonna do twice at once?

Steve sees I'm thinking of something else during practice so he tries to cheer me up by making me laugh.

"What is it yn?" Steve says

"oh uhm I may have accidentally said yes into going with one of my friends to our q&a. I don't know what to do."

"Okay here, once you go in with her I'll ask the security to pretend to take you away for something that you did but they'll bring you backstage instead."

"YES That's perfect Steve! Thank you." I hug him.

"No problem yn."

It's the night before the q&a and we're all together watching a movie. Dad is sitting beside Steve, Steve is sitting beside Wanda and Nat, Bruce is on the bean bag on the floor, thor, vision, clint, and Peter are on the other couch, and Bucky and I are on the air mattress on the floor.