spicyhoney- vanilla Smut

Warning:
Papcest.
Vampire.
Small mention of blood.
Soft sex.
Hints of body dysmorphia

Ship: spicyhoney (Swap papyrus x Fell Papyrus).

Canon compliant (edge might be a bit OOC, I don't normally control him.)

Note: papyrus stutters through the fix, but I didn't show that so it's easier to read.
Also, Edge isn't being a yandere or anything, he just sees all of his flaws and loves him with them.

Edge always hated how the media portrays vampires.
Beautiful creatures that thirst for blood. Cold. Ruthless.
He always thought the beauty part was stupid, simply the media trying to get extra bucks from lustful Omega's, especially hormonal idiotic teenagers. (He'll never get over how omega's back in school would fangirl and scream over the newest 'hot vampire' character)
But now...
He isn't so sure it was all a lie.
From those soft orange eyes to the barely visible freckles, to the adorably large and soft ears...
That almost baby face was always tired looking.

That little stutter he has...

It was all perfection, Dust could've told him he created the Fennec fox in an attempt at making a true God of beauty,  and Edge would've believed him.
It astonishes him how the mysterious vamp-fox would ever think he's anything less.
Even WITH his so-called 'flaws'.
So what if he's easily exhausted. So what if he can't walk for a long time, or needs a wheelchair(even if he refuses to use one...), or that he's also an alpha.
Edge doesn't care.
All he cares about was this very moment. the silky-touch ecto under his palms, the soft gasps as he pressed his lips along the cervical spine as smaller claws gripped his leather jacket.
Absolute perfection...
"E-Edge- wait-" that shuddered, and shaky voice cut his thought process, shuddering so much it took Edge a second to process.
his hands instantly halt in a twitch as he leaned back, just enough to examine that gorgeous expression...
His cheeks were as bright an orange as the honey he drinks…
Edge took a shaky breath, gulping at the need to kiss those parted lips. Showing those fangs that are just slightly larger than an Alpha predator's fangs should be.
"What's wrong-…did I do something?" Edge asked, in a tone he'd normally reserve for Dust or fell, gentle and caring. All walls down in front of his supposed Enemy...
How could he harm this beauty? Even if he works for that monster... Even if his being and blood-lune is an enemy to his brother's forced blood of hombre-Lobo.
"N-no-" the fox stated, voice wavered as those tired eyes watched him, "I just-.... I've never-" he didn't seem to know the right words.
Edges sockets widened the slightest bit, a soft huff of air escaped his lips in surprise. "You haven't...." The smaller alpha shook his head, looking away.
His eyes held that familiar tint, the look he's seen on him time and time again; ever since they met at that café...
Doubt, self-loathing.
"Not even with an Omega, I just - nobody would want someone sick like me, let alone if they tried being my mate and found out I'm a-... Half-breed." 
Edges brows furrowed at that, feeling his anger bubble below the surface. He hated that term. As if it mattered what the detective was...
A surprised yelp escaped his lover as he hugged the detective close, burying his nose in that scent...
The scent of honey and creosote.
A smell he's grown to adore.
Shaken hands were gently placed on his back, trembling more than normal.
The soft voice against his sensitive ear, soft, almost shy kisses.
He can't take it.
The wolf turned his skull up, pressing a deep kiss against that dangerous mouth, the soft surprised sound before silence as the kiss was reciprocated.
Edge slid a hand down the arm, gently pressing the smaller hand down against the bed below as he interlocked their sharp claws in a loving embrace.
A shiver ran up his spine as the fox moaned, mouth opening slightly when Edge slightly pressed against the fragile body below. 
Taking the chance, the younger easily slid his blood-red tongue into the awaiting mouth, enjoying the vibration of a gasp as the hand clasping his own tightened.
The shaking had slowed to the small normal tremors… edge always found it endearing, like an adorable little chihuahua...
Edge winced when his tongue pricked the sharp fangs, only groaning when blood escaped the mark slowly...
He pulled back when Paps was whining more noticeably.
Those honey eyes glowed a bright ruby, dazed and not as tired as before... They shimmered in the dull-lit room, making Edge's tail flicker in excitement and arousal as blood covered those panting, kiss bruised lips.
He can feel his love's strength growing just from the small slice in his tongue... and somehow the knowledge that HIS blood made his love more powerful filled him with excitement and pride.
It made his jeans tighten more as Paps shudders, those fangs now large enough to poke from his lip "E-Edgelord-"
"Shush" the wolf mumbled, leaning close enough to trail his tongue along the blood-coated lip, before simply kissing him again, gently rocking his pelvis against the others.
He enjoyed the whined moan as the other slowly started grinding back.
Edge couldn't stop his groan when his lover suckled on his tongue, as if attempting to get more of his blood subconsciously as the hand clinging to his own had fully stopped shaking.
Interesting...
Edge pulled from the kiss, panting as his free hand started unbuckling the other's belt, unzipping the dress pants in his way as he felt the bulge glowing that orange.
"Just relax" edge whispered, despite how he was acting - edge himself was also a virgin.
Most people disgusted him, and the few that didn't were his familia, like Fell or Dust.
He found his mate. The person to be with forever. 
That thought made him groan as he gently clasped the pulsing cock, earning a delicious squeaked whine as he started pumping, taking the time to mark the detective's throats and neck, growling at the scar that covered the left side of his throat...
Kissing the scar lovingly. Relishing in the soft gasp he got in return.
He can't get over how delicious the shaft in his hold felt, pumping it swiftly as he spread messy yet loving kisses down the neck, along the rib cage he found... he was so proud his little Fox firmed ANY ectobody.
He knows how much his love hated his own figure...
"So beautiful..." Edge whispered as Paps gasped in response, bucking into his hand. Edge kissed along the slimmed stomach, gently nipping love bites as his thumb rubs the tip, teasing, as he smiled feeling the hand clinging to his free one for dear life.
He was already so close... 
Edges hand halts to a stop when he felt ropes and ropes of warm magic coat both his hand and naked stomach, looking down he purrs.
"You made a mess baby, your lucky I don't mind cleaning up after you Mi amor~" he purred at the shudder he got in response.
Trailing his tongue along his seed-covered hand...
Honey.
God, he loves that flavor... 
He loves the color…
He loves His little Honeybee...
He gently licked his hand clean, adoring the wide eyes staring. Such innocence he never sees in those usually tired eyes.
He was smirking, proud of himself - before gasping when a knee rubbed his bulge.
The purr from his lover.
His voice was as stuttering as usual- but an octave lower. 
"Yeah, Kid? You want me so bad?... ya got hard off just jacking me off..." 
Edge shuddered as the voice went straight to his dick. The tall wolf yelped when he was yanked down by his scarf, wincing in a moan as he was kissed. That orange tongue lapping at his magic that was still in Edge's mouth.
Edge's eyes nearly rolled up... this had no right being so hot to him.
The once weakened legs coiled around his waist as Paps pulled from the kiss, panting.
"Now, fuck me before I become too weak," the fox said, flushed. Edge gawked at him... 
Before shaking his head quickly and nodding as he practically yanked the dress pants, not caring how they ripped as his honeybee pouted. Simply saying something about edge buying him another pare.
Of course, he would. He'd spend all his cash on this little fennec…
The soft gasp from his love as he rocked his now bare cock against the smaller, the idea of stuffing his knot in him made Edge's instincts go wild...
After he poured some lube on his fingers (for once his brother was right.) He teased the warm entrance… 
One thing he knows for a fact is, unlike Omegas... alphas don't naturally lubricate their male bodies.
The tightness as he slid two fingers inside, the warmth as he shuddered.
Prep was easy, he made sure to study plenty before he even met Honey, after all, his older brothers an omega.
And rose him to be a fine Alpha.
The rewards of gasps and moans were delicious, rewarding as all hell. The large shaft pulsed in excitement as he was being fingered...
Next time he'll taste how the organ is in his mouth, right now - he wants his love to know how beautiful he is... gently kissing along his love's neck, chest… Anywhere he could. He whispered sweet nothings both in English and Spanish.
He loves him so much. Every arch, every twitch, every whine of his name...
It felt even better when he was able to slide his own inside. The ungodly WARMTH - is it because he's a desert animal? Curses escaped the wolf at the squeaks and chokes below 
"E-edge!- fuck- hurry up PLEASE!~" the older skeleton begged.
Who was Edge to turn his love down?
Slowly slid himself out halfway, before pushing back in.
It wasn't hard to find a nice rhythm as the sound of ecto against ecto and cries of pleasure echoed in the soundproofed room.
Edge pressed sloppy kisses once more along that neck, letting his other hand slide to interlock with papyrus' other hand, both pressed gently on the bed on either side of the fox's skull as edge let himself speed up.
Edge panted shakily as he nipped the collar none lovingly.
"I love you..." edge whispered, earning a startled pleasure whine as he leaned up to gently kiss and nibble on that soft ear, groaning softly.
"I love you so much Papyrus..." edge started repeating, reminding the smaller predator he IS loved as he sloppily continued.
Edge hisses as his knot grew, taunting the excited entrance as Paps gasped a whine of his name.
Edge's mind is filled and clouded with his little alpha, his vampire. His half-moon. He loves him so much...
He's never loved anyone like this before.
A shriek escaped his love as he managed to shove his knot in, crying out the fox's name as he clung to his hands, coating his inner walls with spurts of his own orgasm, groaning at the feeling of more warm magic covering him and the fox below.
Panting, edge watched his love... shuddering growl like purrs... he loves him so much...

His walled-up soul soared as he felt those soft lips against his own once again...

So perfect.