ErrorInk - alleyway

Warning:
Sanscest.
Non-con.
Drug use.
Rough sex.
Loss of virginity.
One-sided obsession.
Amnesia.
Possessive behavior.
Public sex.
Aphrodisiac

Ship: ErrorInk (Error x Ink)

Canon divergence

Note: the Drug Ink forces on Error is a real canon Drug in UnderStrays. It's called Philtre. It's highly illegal and dangerous.

It had happened so fast.
One minute he was telling some newbies how to place the fabrics in the truck correctly.

Next thing he knew a half-gloved hand clasped his mouth, a familiar scent that caused panic to flood his veins, before a pinch of something sharp being in his neck as that voice, "shhh... Shhh... It'll be ok Ruru~".

... But, none of that matters now...

Soft sobs escaped his lips as he bit his sleeve, not caring for once the saliva messaging his clothes. His upper arms were crossed in front of him, so he could rest his cheek on them, while his secondary, lower arms were being yanked back by the strong powerful hands of the Alpha slamming into him.

It shouldn't feel this good...

But it does.

He can't stop the wails as he felt that rainbow-colored tongue slide up his throat, the feeling of buzzing glitches as the growl from behind grew.

"God, Ruru..." that somehow familiar voice rumbled against his neck, the dark feline's brain tried processing and thinking about where he's heard that voice before...

When...

A shriek escaped him as an arm wrapped around his stomach. The shirt lifted as the contact created more pixelated particles as that large object forced itself into his once virgin hole, slick pooling and staining his boxers and shorts as blood had before. Both articles of clothing were discarded along with the used syringe.

Who cares?

All that matters is the strong alpha behind him, those fangs teasing the three unmarked glands, the feeling of those rough hands on his body as he was being slammed into as if the alpha had been waiting for years to do this.

He screeched as his secondary arms were tugged hard enough, pulling his upper body back against the body behind him, both hands now exploring his body as Error salivates, he barely processed how the physical contact didn't make him crash.

"P-please-" he begged, tears trickling down his cheekbones as the Alpha slowed...

"Please, what... my little adorable little Ruru?~" the voice growled, nipping his soft ear. Error actively sobbed "p-please breed me- don't stop!~" he weeps as he bucked back, panting as his upper arms slowly hugged the feline alphas neck obediently... he can't control himself.

He knows he can't.

His instincts are going crazy. All he knows is he feels hot, and he has the intense need to be filled over and over by an alpha. ANY alpha...

A half-gloved hand turned his face, and a single heart and square eyes met him.

"Then say my name." The alpha growled, before lapping the saliva along Errors' jaw.

Error tears up, staring with hazy glitchy eyes...

He doesn't know this man...

But something in his brain is telling him he's bad... that he'll hurt him again...

"I-... I can't- I don't know-" a scream escaped Error as rough alpha and predator fangs dug into his nape, piercing his scent gland roughly, Growling...

"Then we'll be here until you DO. I'll MAKE you remember me." The feline snarled, forcing the skeleton to stare back... The ink stain on his cheek, the ears had spots along them...so familiar...

Before the feline could respond, the alpha sped up once more. Slamming into the poor needy Omega repeatedly, and slamming right into a bundle of nerves forcing a shriek and scream to escape the glitch's lips, followed by a sob in pleasure. He cried out as he clenched on the knot that forced itself into him, before long spurts of raw magic pumped into his aching core as the younger skeleton moaned, barely processing how he was pushing back on the cock as the alpha kept his face held by a large hand, unable to look away from the sickening glee...

But that doesn't matter.

More.

He needed more.

Thankfully this Alpha didn't seem willing to stop...

Or let him forget him ever again.