viii.

Satori Hodge 
Qway's House
Thursday, June 7th
4:35 PM

I pushed the door open; this nigga doesn't never lock his fucking door. I pulled my gun from my waist and slowly walked towards the living room where I heard people laughing.

"Run yo shit." I yelled pointing the gun at Qway head.

"You play too much." Qway said holding his chest.

"All yall bitch asses would've been fucking dead." I shook my head sitting in the spot next to Qway. 

"Niggas know not to run up in here." Qway spoke confidently.

"Same shit Walo said look where he at now." Warner said.

We all tapped our hearts and rose a finger to the sky paying our respects for the King. 

"Who Walo?" Reighlyn asked.

"Nobody you needa worry 'bout." Taj told her.

"What yall fuck niggas got going on?" I asked.

"Shit just chilling."

"I'm hungry as fuck." I complained getting up going to Qway kitchen.

Zy was in the kitchen standing next to the stove chewing on her lower lip and playing with her fingers. I ignored her presences as I looked in Qway pantry looking for snacks.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Nah i'm good." I shrugged.

"Slinky please."

When I turned to go to the fridge, she was standing right in front of me. Every way I moved she moved until I finally gave up and just stood there.

"Move out my dawg." I told her.

"Not until we talk or at least until you let me explain." She said with a slight pout on her lips.

"You wanna talk? Ok, I regret telling you how I felt," I said moving closer to her. "That I even fucking kissed you or spent time with you. I should have known better and that was my fault." I said continuing to walk closer to her until she backed herself into the fridge.

"There we talked." I said leaving out the kitchen.

"I got some things to sort out with Ep some imma go handle that." I lied, dapping the boys up and gave Reighlyn a side hug.

"Stay safe kid." Warner told me as I walked out towards the door.

I got in my car and drove back to my house I had Playboi Carti blasting to drown out the sound of the voices laughing at me. One voice in particular actually, my mothers.

When I got home, I went straight to the kitchen grabbing a breakfast corndog putting it in the microwave for 40 seconds. I walked towards the room that used to be my parent's room and across the hall in front of the door just staring.

"Toriii." My dad sung out.

I giggled quietly as I hid in my parents closet under a pile of clothes. I heard the closet door open and tried to be really still, but I couldn't because something kept poking me in the back.

"Why you in here?" My mother yelled at me as she dragged me out the closet by my arm.

"Oww mommy that hurts." I whined trying to twist out of her hold.

She only gripped my arm tighter making it hurt even more until the pain was excruciating. I let out an ear-piercing scream as I used my other hand to hold my arm. Mt father came running in the room getting me out my mother's hold.

"It's hurt really bad daddy." I cried into his shirt.

"Please I didn't grab her that hard." My mother scoffed.

"Her fucking arm is dislocated fuck you mean?" My father yelled looking up at my mother.

My father scooped me up in his arms and slipped his shoes in his slides before grabbing his keys and walking out the house. He sat me carefully in the front seat putting my seatbelt on for me. He walked around to his side and got in the car.

"No shit like this gone happen again you feel me?" My father told me.

"I just need a couple more days so we can get the fuck from 'round her." He sighed heavily as he back out the driveway.

 I lift my head from my knees and saw Scooby laying on the floor right next to me. Light no longer shone through the curtains. I groaned feeling my back ach as I sat up and let my legs down. I scooped Scooby up carrying him like a baby to my room. On my way to the room, I grabbed my phone from the kitchen island checking the time. 

I really slept on in that same spot for 4 hours. Shit wild as fuck. I had 28 notifications some from the group chat some from Ep, and two unknown numbers. 

(407)756-****

Heyy
This Renae btw

Wassup

(407)394-****

Slinky we have an actual talk?
i really just want to explain
pls?

I ignored Zy and saved Renae number. The microwave beeped making me remember my corndog. I pressed the '+10' button and waited for it to be finished. Scooby sat up looking me dead in my face.

"Boo nigga." I mugged.

He growled at me and laid his head back on my shoulder. I grabbed my corndog and walked to my room laying Scooby on the bed. I grabbed my journal from inside my dresser and reread the old letters I had to write while in the hospital.