i.

|Satori A. Hodge|
|Suite B Room 203|
|Wednesday, May 23rd|
|3:30 P.M.|

"Hello Ms. Hodge, I am doctor Martin." The older lady greeted Slinky as she walked in the room.

"I prefer Slinky or Satori." Slinky told the doctor as they shook hands.

"Of course, my apologies." Dr. Martin said leading Slinky over to where they would be sitting.

"First I want to start with you telling me why you are here today." Dr. Martin said grabbing her notepad and taking a seat in the chair she had placed a couple feet from the couch Slinky was sitting on.

Slinky stayed silence for a while just staring at the floor trying to muster up the courage to explain her situation.

"T-the judge told me I had to see a therapist 2-3 times a week after I got released from the hospital." Slinky said snapping the band she had on her wrist.

"Good, now can you go more in depth? I want to know what lead to the judge requiring you to see a therapist."

"...When I was 7, I did something bad. I kilt my mother." Slinky said quickly wiping the tears that cascaded down her face away.

"She had killed my father and I blacked out. That's all I remember besides being in handcuffs and everyone looking at me like I was a monster." Slinky mumbled pulling the band even harder.

"Ms. Hodg- Satori, I need you to stop before you seriously hurt yourself." Dr. Martin said reaching to grab Slinky's arm making her flinch.

"I apologize for startling you, but I need you to stop snapping the band. I have stress balls if you would like."

After 30 more minutes of talking Dr. Martin wrote Slinky a prescription and ended their session for today. Once outside to her car Slinky pulled off with intentions of going home but a call from her best friend Tayon made her change directions.

"Bestie." Tayon wrapped his arms around Slinky excited to his best friend for the first-time in a week.

"Get off me gay ass." Slinky mugged pushing him away.

"Okay when you want someone to watch that mutt of yours remember this moment." Tayon rolled his eyes walking back into the living room.

"You better put some respect on my dog's name." Slinky bucked at him as she took a seat on the couch pulling her phone out her pocket.

Slinky smoked her 3rd blunt while watching as her friends sat around the table in the middle of the living room playing uno.

"Fucking foul for that shit." Ricky exclaimed as he drew twenty cards from the deck.

"Blame Tay all he had to do was take them 4 cards." Qway shrugged.

The doorbell rung making everyone look towards the door and waited to see if it happened again. After seconds of silence, they all resumed what they were doing. The doorbell rang again but this time the knocks were harder.

"Go open the door." Slinky told Tayon since it was his house.

"You ain't doing shit go open the door pothead ass." Tayon told her mugging while throwing out some cards.

"So, fucking difficult." Slinky stood from the couch throwing her lighter at Tayon's head.

While she walked to the door, she grabbed her gun from her waist band checking the and chamber. She pulled the door open cutting the banging off. Gun pointed at the group of girls Slinky did a once over of all the girls.

"Why the fuck y'all knocking like the police?" Slinky asked lowering the gun but not letting the girls in.

"Y'all took too long to open the door. Can you move?" The darkskin that was in the front spoke up while she looked Slinky up and down.

"Depends, why y'all here?"

"He my brother now can you move the fuck out our way." The girl rolled her eyes tired of the interaction.

Slinky stared at her in amusement trying her hardest not speak on the girl's attitude. She moved out the doorway holding the door open for the ladies as they walked into the house and to the living room. They all took a seat on the couch watching as the boys finished up their round of uno.

"I know everybody here but you." A light-skinned girl said looking at Slinky.

"Okay... I'm confused as to what you want me to do." Slinky said as she stared blankly at the girl.

"Tell us your name or some shit duh." Another dark skin girl said rolling her eyes.

"Slinky." Said with boredom laced in her voice making the boys laugh.

"I'm Reilyn, the rude one next to you is Destini and those our friends Kiara and Rena." Reilyn, the light-skinned girl, said pointing everyone out.

Slinky didn't say anything to them she just went back to smoking and while swiping through people's snaps. A couple minutes later Slinky forgot she had the blunt in her hand. Destini took the blunt taking a drag from the blunt making Slinky pop her thigh while taking the blunt back.

"Don't ever do that shit again." Slinky mugged.

"Don't put your hands on me." Destini popped Slinky back.

Soon Destini was sitting on Slinky's lap while they threw punches at each other. Tayon and Qway sat their cards down to break up the fight. After struggling to pull the two apart they finally succeeded. Tayon carried Destini upstairs to get the two away from each other.

"Damn that was intense." Ricky laughed breaking the silence.

"Imma go check on Dessi." Reilyn told everyone getting up and running up the stairs.

"She did yo' ass bad." Ricky laughed looking at Slinky's face.

"Word?" Slinky pulled up her camera looking at her face.

Her lip was busted, a scratch on her cheek that went down to her jaw, nail shaped cuts on neck, and her nose bloody. She locked her phone sitting it on the couch next to her.

"Imma go get some tissue and Neosporin." Qway said walking upstairs to the bathroom.

"Y'all two are fucking crazy." Rena shook her head.

"I'm saying but Dessi most definitely done met her match." Kiara said looking over at Rena cards.