001

being in a famous group is exciting yet stressful, sometimes the stress can be too much for you. fortunately you debuted with your best friends ei and yae which made your time easier.

today was just another day like any other, spending the majority of the day doing dance practice and singing practice with your strict coaches. being an idol is definitely not easy.

you were exhausted and sweating like crazy by the end of the day as always but you kept your head up and worked hard because you've achieved your dream of becoming an idol and you believe it will pay off.

"want some water little one?" Yae asked.

little one was what yae calls you despite you only being a few months younger.

"yes please, thank you very much." you replied through pants while smiling.

yae handed you the water and you gulped through pants it, so refreshing, it felt so good to be hydrated after long practice.

once your breathing went back to normal sat down, legs crossed and looked at yae.

"where's ei?" you asked,

"she's gone to see our manager , " the pink haired lady replied.

"must be annoying being the leader," you snickered.

"it's all worth it is it not? we've come a long way, " yae smiled.

you smiled in response and put you hands on you your chin and crossed your legs while recalling how you got to this point in your career.

before you, ei and miko were even popular idols you were the best of friends. you went to the same schools and together you dreamed of becoming idols. you trained together and did everything together, they'd be seen everywhere together, the epitome of inseparable. the three of you actually were popular, known as the beauties of the school. how nice it was.

it has been roughly over a year since you three debuted and your efforts paid off as you stand at #1 for most popular girl groups.

you were too busy recalling everything that has happened in the past year that you didn't realize that Ei slipped into the room.

"i have some news," ei stated startling your daydream and making you aware of her presence.

"did you burn down the kitchen again?" you asked jested.

"how did you know? " Ei asked with shock evident on her face.

you and yae's jaw dropped despite knowing this happens often.

"little one let's ban our dear leader ei from the kitchen. " yae declared while shooting ei with a glare.

"yes yes I 100% agree. " you nodded.

...

there was an awkward silence until Ei cleared her throat and spoke again.

"that wasn't was I was going to say....what I was going to say before a certain someone interrupted was.... " She glared at you before continuing, you flinched slightly, ei can be terrifying sometimes.

"..we are having a collab with the famous boy group 5wirl, during this time we will be having photoshoots together and we will also be shooting a music video together, and before i forget, we will be meeting them tomorrow."

"meeting the members of 5wirl? this sounds like fun, ive heard that they're rather... vertically challenged." yae playfully laughed.

your face evidently lit up, you loved 5wirl, you were basically their biggest fan!
you were looking forward for the day to arrive until you remembered that yae was... well yae.

"yae I swear if you start picking on them" you commented while mentally face palming.

"please do try refrain from making fun of them yae " ei added.

"yes of course, i'll try my best for y/n dear" yae sang.

End
Thanks for reading<3