002

the alarm continuously  rang to signal that it was time to wake up. you drowsily shut the annoying thing wanting more sleep, that was until you remembered that today was the long anticipated day of meeting your favorite boy group, 5wirl. forgetting your drowsiness. you practically sprinted to wash your face and teeth, your excitement was not unnoticed by the other ladies.

"how can someone be so energetic in the morning," the purple haired lady chuckled,

"ei dear, she's practically brimming and overflowing with enthusiasm, "

"good morning all!" you chirped.

"once you get your breakfast go to the dressing room, the stylists,makeup artists and the hair stylists are already here. oh and inazuma ENT has hired a private taxi for us" the purple haired lady informed.

☆★☆★☆★☆

after a long and tiring session of getting ready, it was time to go.

as the trio left their apartment they were instantly swarmed by a sea of blinding paparazzi. this was one of the things y/n hated about the idol life, the lack of privacy and respect of the public. the paparazzi had no sense of boundaries and it was honestly too much sometimes.

never ending questions such as
"how do you feel this collab will do?"
"are you excited for this collab?"
kept going on and on while the trio were trying their best to push through while answering questions.

at some point yae reached her limit and started covering her eyes with one of her hands as if to prevent getting blind.

"don't yous have an idea of what personal space is?" she scoffs,

"now please do make way for us or we'll be late,"

surprisingly they listened, yae had this chokehold on the public.

soon enough the trio go to their taxi.

☆★☆★☆★☆

the ride was was a long but comfortable one. ei was staring out of the window and occasionally spotting birds while yae lied on ei's lap. as for y/n, shes already asleep as the paparazzi had drained all her energy.

around half an hour went by and 3lectro was close to their destination. unfortunately y/n had woken up from the best sleep she's had in a while, while yawning and stretching she noticed something at the corner of her eyes, her to best friends sound asleep. yae was lying on eis lap while ei fell asleep upright.

it was a rather adorable thing to see and y/n couldn't help but chuckle at the pair.

y/n grabbed her phone out and took a selfie with the pair, close up shots and pictures from all angles in existence while giggling at some of the badly taken ones.

and finally the trio arrived at your destination, teyvat ent. y/n decided it was time to wake up ei and yae and she did this by continuously poking their cheeks.

"did you have a good little nap?" you laughed at them.

"in fact we did." ei stated.

"of course I did! I was on ei's lap after all" Yae added on.

☆★☆★☆★☆

"yae please try refrain from teasing them," ei said.

"please listen to ei, "

"I will try my best dears, "

the trio were currently finding their way through the building, teyvat ent was a lot bigger than inazuma ent for sure, but this was to be expected for the most successful entertainment.

after corridors after corridors, stairs after stairs you were finally in front of the agreed meeting room.

ei twisted the door handle and opened the door.

the three of you walked inside and stood infront of 5wirl.

mentally, you were happy as hell, a collab with your favorite boy group? it's dream come true!

"hello there! I'm assuming your 3lectro? I'm venti! leader of 5wirl!"

the attention of the guys were all on you three.

you examined the faces of 5wirl, got to admit they were more good looking in real life but they were rather.. short, shorter than expected.

everyone got familiar with each other.

soon enough yae snickered at their height and strided over to venti, she compared her height to him before bending down and saying,
"so this is the famed 5wirl? my! aren't you all short? the rest of you seem to be the same size. and here I thought our little y/n was small," she sneered slyly.

"hey!" you pouted.

"we are not that short! we're average! " venti argued.

"sure you are, last time I checked the average height for males were around 170cm and  you all seem like you're around 160cm. " yae laughed.

"miko I thought I told you not to pick on them, " ei sighed.

"dearest ei, I apologize for my rude actions, my condolences, "

the purple haired lady cleared her throat to speak,

"I apologize on miko's behalf,"

"apology unaccepted,"

"miko look what you've done, "

yae looked away, avoided eye contact with ei and quickly changed the subject,

"ah! isn't our little y/n a fan of this very group" yae joked.

"so what if I am?" you responded proudly,

END!!

thanks for reading! please let me know if there's any grammar mistakes<3