Food

I grabbed Jess' hamburger and shoved it in my mouth. I am STARVING!

 "AMBER!!"

 I screamed and jumped, landing on the floor with a loud thump. I groaned. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked before I started pushing myself up and climbing back onto my bed.

 "It's eleven. Wake up."

 I groaned again. "God, I hate you so much."

 "No, you don't. You love me. Anyways, get up."

 "Noo!"

 "I'm going to get food."

   I popped my head up a little bit and looked at her. I imagine I have the look a dog has when they want something, but not sure if they're actually gonna get it or not. "Food?"

 "Yes. Food. So get up."

 I groaned and got up, walking out the door.

 "Aren't you going to change into normal clothes?"

 "No, I'm hungry." I said, walking out the door.

"Well, wait up!" She yelled, following behind me.

 "You're such a slut!" I stopped and looked to my left, into somebody else's room. Some girl was fighting with her roommate. Not even fighting. More like, yelling at.

 "Yeah, whatever." The other girl replied, looking at her nails on her bunk.

 The first girl began screaming. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. "I'm pregnant with his kid, THAT'S how I know he'll stay with me!" I started laughing and walked out the front doors of the dorms.

 "So what did you do yesterday?" Jess asked. "I didn't see you around much."

 "That's because you mainly hung out with Darren in his room."

 "True.."

 "But anyways. I didn't really do anything. Most interesting thing was talking to Ethan."

 "Whoaa." She stopped. "You actually talked to him?"

 "Yeah yeah."

 "When did this change?"

 I rolled my eyes. "He pulled my earbud out of my ear and offered me chocolate."

 "Ohhh. That explains it."

 I laughed and elbowed her. "Hey!" Dumbass came up behind us and yelled in our ears. Out of relax, my elbow collided with his face. He screamed. "Bitch!"