The Badgirl herself

She slammed the door of the principal’s office wide open. Hitting one of the geeks behind it, nonetheless. I let out a little laugh. Her friend was right behind her. I smirked up at them. They won’t do anything, they’ll probably even laugh. She came right up to me, and crossed her arms. I smiled a little and stood up. “Hey, mom.”

 “Amber Lilly Simmons, you couldn’t at least get past the first week of school before you started trouble?!” She shouted at me.

 “And you, young lady! Can you not at least act like you’re a good little angel for one week?!” Claira, my mom’s friend and Jess’s mom, started on Jess. 

 “Alright. I hate to break up the love-fest in here. But can we please take this into my office?”  The principal, Mr. Colley asked ever so politely.

 The moms shared a look, then turned to glare a little at us. Jess and I looked at each other, then rolled our eyes, and walked in right after them. We took a seat with our moms next to us. “So what happened now?” My mom started off.

 “Well this time, they ordered a donkey and sent it into Mr. Larson’s classroom with a note calling him a jackass. Then they had him turn the fan on, which sent balloons filled with honey to drop on him and feathers to come falling down sticking to him.” He spoke.

   Claira looked like she was having a little bit of a hard time not laughing right now. My mom was a little more relaxed when it comes to stuff like this. Although I could see the amusement in her eyes, she showed no sign of it anywhere else. “Well, I am so sorry about this. We’ll make sure they get punished.”

 “They need more than just punishment. If you want them to keep attending this school, then this is the last prank or joke or anything they will ever pull on school grounds. I found these pamphlets.” He handed one to each mom. Jess and I shared a confused look before looking over our moms shoulders to check it out.

 “Delinquent school?!” Jess and I yelled.

 “Yeah right. The day you get us in there is the day all your hair grows back and you don’t have to wear that stupid wig anymore.” I am getting way too close to pissed off. And I could see Jess was right behind me.

 “But that’s never going to fuckin’ happen, because you’re way too bald for anything. Even a cat wouldn’t want anything to do with your head. Let me save this poor thing, hold on.” Jess reached over the desk and grabbed his wig, throwing it behind her, then sitting back down and crossing her arms.

 “Jessica Christine Collins!” Claira snapped. Jess just looked over to her and shrugged.

 I got her back. “And if you’re going to wear a tie, wear something that at least looks nice instead of this shit.” I reached over, grabbing the scissors off his desk, and cutting it in half. I gave him a ‘fuck with me’ look, and sat back down, arms crossed.

 “AMBER LILLY SIMMONS!” My mom shouted. I turned my head and raised my eyebrows for a minute. I winked, then turned back to the Mr. Colley, waiting for his move. “I am so sorry about this. I promise this will never happen again.”

 “You’re damn right it won’t. They are BOTH kicked out of this school. You’ll be lucky if I don’t press ch—.“

 “Yeah yeah, bla bla.  Bye now.” Jess did the wavy fingers thing, grabbed my wrist, then bolted out the door. We saw Zack still sitting here, waiting for his father. We walked up to him. “Hey, guess what!”

 He gave us a puzzled look. That’s when I spoke up. “We got kicked out!” I gave him a look like they were giving out free ice cream at Dairy Queen.