⚡Zeus⚡

The morning was a blur.It went like this...

As I walked across Olympus to find a naiad for Hera so they can clean the shattered pieces of glass from the mirror I broke in frustration.There was a small naiad getting kicked out of a café.The café was light pink with    pastries and cakes in a hardly lit window,a water fountain was outside of the small café the water sounded like the Sea,which my brother,Poseidon, controlled over.

The naiad was being shouted at by her employer. She was slim and wore a dirty green dress.She had curly brown hair and olive skin.

I walked over to the naiad and her employer.

"Is something the matter here?" I said while I get a better look at the poor naiad.

She had green and brown glassy eyes,she was holding a pair of broken glasses.

"No, Sir" disappointed the naiad said.
"My Lord,Zeus,she stole money from my shop!" Said the angry employer,his name read "Greg".
"I didn't steal anything!!" Tears rolled down the naiads eyes,
"I don't care!You have!Your fired!" Yelled Greg.

Greg turned and left the naiad outside.The naiad wept as she got up.She had grazes all over her legs.

"Oh dear..." The naiad put her glasses in a nearby bin, "Poor Lizzie"
"Who's Lizzie?" The naiad looked startled at my presence but she took a deep breath and calmed herself,
"My little sister,she's sick.."
"You don't have any medicine?"
"No,we got kicked out a week ago"
The naiad was obviously desperate to get a job.
"Do you need a job?" I ask.
"Yes.."
"Come work for my wife."
"Hera?The goddess of marriage?"
"Yes.Thats right!"
"Why ask me?"
"It sounds like Lizzie needs it"
"Mhm.." She frowned at my suggestion then nodded in agreement,"I'll work for Hera"

{End Of Chapter}
{312 Words}