Episode 1

Orel had just witnessed his father confess to everything, for a few moments the world stopped, Orel knew that Stopframe liked his father but not that his father liked his coach. Orel never thought he would be in such a situation.

He thought his mother, who was right behind them, would explode, his brother Shapey and Block, for the first time in a long time did not scream or kick their feet, Orel could feel the the weight in the air as they left Stopframe's apartment, they walked down the building and came out onto the street.
It was still Christmas eve, snow covered Moralton like powdered sugar covers a cake, it was supposed to be a holy night, but there wasn't anything of holy anymore.
As they got into the car Orel thought about saying something, but seeing his father's face in the rearview mirror he decided it was best not to, the silence in the car was awful but Orel preferred that to a loud argument, he kind of wished the ride would not end so they would never get home but it seemed to go by too fast. When he arrived home, he saw his mother hurriedly going to the kitchen as well as his dad going into his study, this was normal for him but this night was everything but that. Block and Shapey were still quiet, Orel didn't know for sure if they had caught on to what had just happened but he didn't stay around for too long either as he went into his room. It was still Christmas eve after all, so before he went to sleep Orel decided to pray.

-God, well I don't know if you can hear me right now, I imagine you're pretty busy since it's Christmas time. But I'm in kind of a pickle, I don't think my mom likes my dad anymore, heck I don't think my dad ever liked my mom... I don't even know if you can fix it but please bring my family together again, I would really appreciate it. Amen.

Orel stopped kneeling and turned off his bedroom light and limply crawled into his bed, right before going to sleep he let his mind go wild for a bit with all types of thoughts of what would happen next, he began to feel tired trying to fight the urge to close his eyes until they did it themselves.
Orel woke up and for a few seconds forgot what had happened the night before until it all came back to him. He looked out his window, it was Christmas day alright. It was still snowing outside, Orel went straight to the kitchen for his breakfast. His mom wasn't there this time but everything looked as though it had just been cleaned down to every last dirty spot possible, Orel started preparing a bowl of cereal for himself, it was the last bit of them but as he was gonna pour the milk his brother burst in.

-DRIIIIINK!

-Oh, hey Shapey, I imagine you're pretty hungry too.

Orel put his bowl on the table set it in front of Shapey and poured the milk.

-Hey Shapey. Where's Block?

Just as fast as he asked, Block entered the kitchen.

-HUNGRY!

-Oh, well, Shapey, be good, and share your breakfast with Block.

Orel promptly left the kitchen and headed to his room, as he was walking in the hallway he peeked into his parent's room, his mom was in bed, he didn't know if she was still sleeping or not as she was facing the opposite direction, he got curious and decided to check his dad in the study too, his dad was in his chair like always still sleeping, he was holding an empty cup in his left hand, in his right hand he had a bottle of whisky slipping away through his fingers waiting to fall, on the floor, there were tons of different bottles, Orel recognized all them from his dad's cupboard, some were empty, some broken, some even spilled, Orel could feel the stickiness of the floor due to the liquor even from far away. As he made his way back into his room he heard a knock on the door, he turned back hurriedly, too hurriedly as he almost fell due to his leg still suffering from what had happened not too long before, Shapey and Block were already at the door giggling, it was coach Stopframe.