Chapter 99

"Congratulations, lasting happiness to you both."

The round-faced black man smiled, saying it to Shen Xi and Li Mingxuan, handing them a thin piece of paper along with the blessing. Shen Xi took it with a smile and turned his head to look at Li Mingxuan, who gave him a peck on the cheek with a satisfied expression.

A few months after the proposal on Dolce Island, Li Mingxuan finally took a ten-day vacation to accompany Shen Xi to Las Vegas to receive their long-awaited certificate.

The two of them returned to their rented villa in high spirits. Li Mingxuan petted Shen Xi from behind, nibbling on his ear and whispering, "Mr. Shen, are you mentally prepared to be responsible for this man next to you for the rest of your life?"

Shen Xi, ticklish, dodged Li Mingxuan's movements and glanced at him obliquely, "Is Mr. Li prepared?"

"Of course!" Li Mingxuan looked serious, "Mentally and physically, I'm well prepared. If Xiao Xi does not believe it, do you want to experience it yourself?"

Feeling that Li Mingxuan's left hand was already sneaking under the hem of his shirt, Shen Xi had to avoid his actions with a stern face, "Stop it, everyone will be here in a moment."

Li Mingxuan quickly leaned forward and kissed Shen Xi, whispering, "What are you afraid of, we've already obtained the certificate."

His words brought a smile to Shen Xi's eyes, and his stern face no longer looked intimidating.

Li Mingxuan reached out and wrapped his arms around Shen Xi, deepening the kiss. Although Shen Xi felt that it was not the right time, the word "certificate" made him excited and not only did he not push Li Mingxuan away but reached out and hugged him instead.

The two of them were just halfway through their kiss when the doorbell rang and Shen Xi gently pushed Li Mingxuan, "Someone is here."

Li Mingxuan stopped his movements and kissed his lips harder, "Let him wait, it's immoral to interrupt someone's kiss."

Shen Xi smiled as he matched Li Mingxuan's kiss. The doorbell stopped ringing, this time replaced with a mobile phone.

"You're poisonous, you're poisonous, you're poisonous poisonous poisonous!" When the unique voice sounded, even Li Mingxuan couldn't hold on any longer and looked at Shen Xi with a frustrated expression.

Shen Xi laughed out loud and picked up the phone, "Hello."

"I know you guys are in there, please save the after-party for tonight, the cake will melt if you don't open the door."

Lao K's tone was a serious one, but Shen Xi couldn't help but blush. His blush did not fade until Li Mingxuan opened the door and let Lao K in. Lao K winked at Shen Xi with an expression of "I see", which made Shen Xi both laugh and cry in his heart.

Lao K was the first to arrive; Fang Luowei, Ye Han and the others rushed over one after another next, and the last to appear at the door were Shen Ji and Shen Cheng. They had all received their invitations in China and made time to come to Las Vegas to celebrate Shen Xi and Li Mingxuan's wedding. Inviting their friends who knew them well, Li Mingxuan hoped that his marriage to Shen Xi would receive the blessing of everyone.

The invited guests arrived and as the sky turned darker. The villa was lit up with multicoloured lights. Because it was early autumn, Li Mingxuan had arranged the party in the garden behind the villa. As the lights came on, the whole garden was illuminated brightly, full of long, neat tables, rich food, a lively band and smiling people.

Li Mingxuan took Shen Xi's hand and walked around the garden, unable to control his desire to show off to everyone. Shen Ji smiled as he watched Li Mingxuan's movements. He quietly looked at Shen Cheng by his side and whispered, "Ah Cheng, why don't we go and get a certificate too?"