midnight fantasy

Slowly you open your eyes, blinking from the light, you try to move a bit but it's difficult, then you notice that your sleeping position is a bit uncomfortable, you open your eyes a bit further and notice you're not laying on a bed. Instead your hands are tied together and you're hanging from the ceiling, feet close enough to the ground that you can support yourself by standing on your toes. You are dressed in a long grey shirt and some soft but old sweatpants. "well well well, look who's awake" you hear from behind. As quickly as you can you turn around and see me sitting there in an armchair. You try to speak but a blindfold in your mouth is preventing you from pronouncing any words. All noise you make are mumbles and sounds of protest. "Oh there'll be no speaking tonight" I say as I slowly get up, in my left hand I'm holding a paddle which I slightly swirl around. You try to put your leg up putting distance between us. But you lose balance and fall over yanking on the chain hovering above the ground. A quick smack on your ass with the paddle and a moan escapes your throat. You look at me with a horny variant of disgust on your face. You throw a playful kick my way and grace me. "Oh that's how we're gonna play it are we?" I grab a rope and tie your legs together so you can't kick anymore, then I proceed to rip the shirt apart, leaving your chest exposed. I pinch your left nipple hard and I can see the joyful pain on your face. "oh do you like this?" I ask. Whispering in your ear I say "you're going to forget how to use your legs when I'm done with you." Your eyes spring open and I move behind you tearing the fabric that was once a shirt even more, I grab your left breast tight and slowly move my right hand downwards.  But when I reach the top of the sweatpants I quickly move it back up choking you hard, a few seconds untill you are on the verge of being choked out, but I don't choke you out, I step away for a second. You turn yourself around and look at me with begging eyes, I slowly walk around you, looking at your half exposed, half covered body when behind you I quickly wrap my hand in your hair and pull your head backwards, breathing in your neck doing so. My hand now reaches back around your throat as my other slides under your pants. Playfully you squeeze your legs together to make it harder for me, but noticing that, I stop what I'm doing and walk away, I grab the paddle again and smack your ass once. Another moan escapes your mouth. I walk around you so you face me and grab your face semiroughly between my fingers and get real close to you saying: "now I'm going to be using you as my little cocksleeve, I'm going to fit everything inside you. And you're gonna take it like the little slut you are" you grin and spit in my face, and instantly I slap you and spit back. "Oh I am long from down with you, I stick my hand in your pants and start teasing your clitoris, sometimes sliding my fingers in between your labia to make it even wetter, I pull my hand out and slap you with it. Then I pull your pants down and lift your legs leaving you hanging there with your legs up. I stick my face in between and start eating you out like I haven't eaten in a week. Leaving your entire body shaking, hanging there, orgasm after orgasm, you haven't called your safeword yet. Your moans become more highpitched as you try to not squirt in my face but I keep on eating and keep on going. Suddenly my fingers start helping my tongue. Blasting in and out of you, that was the drop that made the bucket flow, everything you had comes out, but instead of stopping I continue. Eating you even more and more making you moan harder, shaking more and more. In the meantime I have taken off my pants. I unhook you and lay you down. as I stick my dick inside you climax so hard that you feeling nothing and everything all at once. I put my hands on your throat, squeezing hard as I fuck you harder than ive ever fucked you before, as soon as you pass out I release and  fuck you even harder. I cum deep inside of you and at that moment you come to cumming and squirting your last bit of energy out. Slowly I pull out and get the towel to help clean up a bit, I get you a nice cold glass of your favorite drink and slowly lay next to you giving you all the cuddles you could ever need and whisper in your ear "I love you"