Chapter 2

Willow's POV

"Nia we're home" Dora yelled out.

"Wait, what is Nia doing home?" I asked Dora

"Mom's are in town of course she's home, unlike you." said Dora she knew if it were up to me, I would be in some club partying.

"Hey Bitch" I said looking over my shoulder as I walked towards my room. Dora crossed her arms and looked at me annoyed "I am your sister Willow not a bitch"

"Whatever, I need sex so I'm calling someone over. Give me a heads up if the moms show up." I said.

"You know what Wilow I seriously feel like you're a sex addict." She shook her head, showed me the middle finger and entered her room while I entered my  own room.

There wasn't much in my room a few instruments in one corner, bed in the middle and facing a huge projector screen and home theatre system. To the left of the bed there was a door to the walk in closet and to the right was the door to the bathroom.

I called up the only person who could send me a girl right now. Yes, I said send me a girl aka escort.

"Rio! My man" I said as soon as he picked up my call. "Listen I need you to send a girl to my place right now tell her to use the back door like always. Also, send me someone new this time, I'm bored with the old girls."

"Willow, I will get into trouble because of you." Rio said but then I heard a sigh "Okay fine I'll send one over" and then hung up. 'God what has gotten up his ass?' I thought.

So where were we? oh yes, I hire escorts and the only reason I do that is because with them there is discretion. Also it's not every time I want to have sex I hire one it's just for the days when I can't go out to pick up some chicks, like today.

Plus these people work out of they're free will and I know it's safe cause I had them checked.

I went to the safe took out the necessary cash and put it on the nightstand next to my bed. I used the intercom to inform the staff  downstairs  that I had a girl coming over and to send her straight to my room. I got underdressed and in the water. Half an hour later I heard my door open.

"Finally!" I yelled out. "The cash is on the nightstand, count it if you want it's all there. I will be out in a minute pour yourself a drink if you like, or you can strip down and join me." I waited for a few minutes no one came inside so I got out of the tub and wore put on a robe. I walked out and froze on the spot to find my mom sitting on the bed with the cash I had put on the nightstand in her hand.

She looked at me with a deadly stare "Please tell me this is not was I think it is?"  before I could say anything she added. "Don't try to lie to me Willow because I can find the truth out in a matter of minutes."

"Mom it's not like I can go out and  hook up with random girls from the street and bring her home." I said trying to justify myself. 'I swear I could see smoke puffs coming from my mom's ears. OK, that was a big mistake.

"WILHELMINA ZEID JACKSON TISZON FRANCESCA D'BOURBON-ROMANOV! DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR STUPID SEX ESCAPADES!" she shouted, "Who the hell do you think hides it all from your mother? Is it  not enough that you roam the town as high as a kite in that stupid red wig of yours?  You are calling escorts to this house?

I am done, I am so done saving you and cleaning up your mess.. The next mistake you make, it will be your own mess to clean up. No more buying out reporters or getting police cases dropped, no more paying for that VIP table in very club you go to. You're on your own from now darling give me your car keys" she said as she looked around. I fished my bunch of keys from the pants I was wearing, I was about to remove the car key from the bunch when she took the whole thing from me. She removed the key to my other apartment and threw it at me. "Pack your bags and get out." She said I looked at her shocked.