The art of battle

Cheers were heard all over the arena as the following battle, was going to be one you wouldn't even want to blink for. The second and fourth places in the obstacle race were going to have a fight and the crowd was divided on who would win knowing almost nothing about the competitors. All they knew about either party was one used explosions and the other used zero gravity. In their eyes it was anyone's game but some of class 1A had assumed that Bakugo would win easily but now had thier doubts after what Izuku had told them. Everyone's eyes were fixated on the stage as Present Mic announced the competitors names.

"On the left we have the explosive challenge murder machine Katsuki Bakugo"

"And on the right we have a bird, no it's a plane no, we have, Ochako Uraraka."

The two competitors stood on the stage with silence once again filling the stadium until Midnight announced for the match to begin. As soon as it began Uraraka circle Bakugo by running around him trying to find a weakness in his defenses, she knew about Bakugo's battle instincts thanks to Izuku so her best bet was to try to sucker punch him though this was a haux strategy to cover up her real one. Bakugo meanwhile just stood still waiting for her to attack. Uraraka finally stopped Infront of Bakugo and dashed towards him pulling her fist back for a punch only to be met by an explosion which she dodged but it still managed to scorch a part of her arm. Bakugo was now on the offensive launching a multitude of explosions which Uraraka was barely dodging until he launched a massive explosion. With no way for Uraraka to avoid it, she put her arms Infront of her face in an X shape position. When the smoke from the explosion cleared it showed Uraraka with her arms covered in a mix of 1st and 2nd degree burns with most of her upper body UA sports uniform burnt revealing the black tank top she wore underneath. Bakugo saw her oddly smirking which confused him but also made him excited for what's to come.

Uraraka clicked her hands together saying "Release" which confused the whole audience who had been only focused on the arena. Bakugo could immediately feel something or some things falling towards as he, 1A, everyone, looked up to see multiple pieces of the arena falling towards Bakugo.

Bakugo lifted his arms in the air releasing a massive explosion 2 times the size of the ones generated by his gauntlets, turning all the boulders and rocks falling towards his to nothing but dust blown away by the wind. 'Here goes nothing.' Uraraka thought while Bakugo was still looking up and ran towards him.

"Uraraka was falsely fighting Bakugo to work on her real plan. The explosion Bakugo used has been breaking apart the ring and Uraraka has been you could say, collecting them in the sky for one big attack but it seems Bakugo countered the attack"

"Eraser, how are most of your students such power houses?"

"They are geniuses of hard work" Aizawa replied

Bakugo who had been off guard felt a very strong punch to his abdomen followed by another which was about to hit him on the face but Uraraka pulled it back dodging Bakugo's hand crackling with explosion which was gonna hit her straight in the face.

She then landed a falling kick on him which he counted by grabbing her legs and attempting to throw her out of the arena to which she used her quirk on herself to make herself float. She flew back at him tackling him to the ground to which he responded by sweeping her off her feet with a kick and landing multiple explosions on his stomach which blew her away to the far side of the arena. Bakugo then rushed at her while she was still on the ground intending on throwing her out of the arena but as soon as he reached her she grabbed his head using her legs and tried to kick flip him outside the arena but he used his explosion to blast himself back into the arena.

"Hm, I didn't think you'd be that strong I guess I'll have to take you seriously then" Bakugo said smirking

"I could do this all day" Uraraka said confidently quoting an American hero she had heard about