Punishment

Akaza was just walking around the infinity fortress when he suddenly realized that he had walked past douma's room, he walked back and was going to knock when the door slightly opened a little enough for him to see what's inside, he heard douma chuckle so he took a look inside and saw kei sitting on douma's lap facing his chest, kei seemed to have noticed akaza by the door and gave him a smirk, akaza got irritated and had irk marks on his face.

A few months ago kei had become more and more in love with douma, to the point that he would start stalking him and killing anyone who had romantic feelings for douma even if it was a women, he had broken his vow to never kill, hurt or eat a women and he doesn't regret it, tho he still acts like a tsundere when douma clings to him, kei's biggest rival was akaza, he couldn't kill akaza since he was a much more higher ranking than him, but.... Kei had a plan to eliminate akaza without harming him, kei had become way too obsessed with douma.

Akaza got out of the gap and started walking away from douma's room, his fists clenched so hard it started bleeding, more irk marks started to form on his face, he gritted his teeth out of anger, once he was in his room he slammed the door shut, and punched the wall, he had become more jealous of kei since he had douma clinging to him like a puppy, the one person akaza had always wanted to be with for eternity was now clinging to someone else than him, sure akaza had acted like he never cared or liked douma, but deep down he knew he was in love with douma and always had been, the first time he had seen douma he knew he had fallen in love right away but had always denied it.

A month later

Akaza was told that he needed to kill a flame hashira and a red head boy, once had killed the flame hashira he then escaped because the sun was rising, he had failed to kill the boy but he didn't care, all he cared about right now was running away from the sun, he then reported to muzan that he had killed the hashira but failed to kill the boy which of course muzan scolded him for it "as a punishment for failing to kill the boy you will be spending a month with douma, douma will give you some torturing moments if you disobey him"

(Muzan doesn't know that akaza is in love with douma)

For akaza it felt like he was given a reward, a reward that he had been waiting for a long time, but of course the little happy moment was broken by muzan who said "oh, I almost forgot to mention kei will also be there since he too had failed a mission" akaza's eyes widened in surprise and anger, but he was quick to hide his expression "you are dismissed" with that akaza heard nakime strum her biwa and the next thing he knew he was at a place he had never been before.

'This must be douma's home' he thought, the place was empty so he explored the place for a little bit when he suddenly heard a cheerful sickly sweet voice he had been longing to hear for a year "oh! Hello akaza-dono!!" Akaza turned to where the voice was and there he saw douma running to him waving 'hello' akaza felt butterflies in his stomach and blushed, but they both vanished when heard another voice, it was his rival's voice kei "hey! Douma wait up! I can't run as fast as you, you know!" Kei complained "oh Right! sorry kei!" Douma apologized, akaza had irk marks visible on his face, but he was quick to hide them when douma turned to look at him "welcome to the eternal paradise faith cult akaza-dono!" Douma exclaimed "there was supposed to be females working here but I send them all to their homes for a one month vacation! So we have the place all for ourselves!" Douma happily said beaming, both kei and akaza blushed at douma's cheerful voice, douma then grabbed kei and akaza's hands which they both turned almost red.

Douma dragged them to his throne room, where it was decorated with beautiful paintings and expensive stuff that looked fragile, douma let go of both of their hands and sat at his throne of pillows, next to douma was a table it had a blue lotus in a see through vase, douma noticed them looking at the lotus and began talking "oh, you noticed the blue lotus? This one is a very special thing to me" douma said standing up and a little closer to the lotus "it was a gift from someone I loved dearly" douma said looking at the lotus with a sad smile, but he then turned to look at them with a wide smile and warned "so you two better not touch it or break it or else there will be consequences" douma said turning his bright and cheery voice into a cold tone and his smile gone when he had said 'break' both lower ranks shivered at the sudden coldness of the room and douma's change of expression.

Both lower ranks nodded in agreement, and the room then became to it's normal temperature same with douma's expression, douma then walked towards them and said "how about I show you around the place?" Both kei and akaza nodded and followed douma, after douma gave them a tour they were now back at the throne room, all three of them were bored when douma suddenly suggested to play truth or dare, both lower ranks agreed, douma was first so he asked kei "kei! Truth or dare?" Kei smiled a little and said "truth" douma gave him a smile and asked "do you have a crush on someone? A lot of the upper moons say you do!" Kei blushed but shyly answered "yes, yes I do" douma's eyes shined and asked "can you tell me who it is!?" Douma cheerfully asked, Kei shake his head 'no' douma gave a slight frown but smiled again when he told Kei that it was his turn, Kei smirked and asked douma "alright, douma truth or dare?" Kei asked "I'm no scaredy-cat! So dare!!" Douma exclaimed looking confident, Kei smirked while akaza gritted his teeth out of jealousy "I dare you to let me sit on your lap" Kei said 'innocently' smiling at douma, akaza had visible irk marks on his face and wanted to punch Kei right there right now but he couldn't because douma was here, douma smiled and allowed Kei to sit on his lap, once Kei was now on sitting douma's lap douma told akaza it was his turn, akaza's irk marks Disappeared and an idea came to his mind and smirked "alright then.. Douma truth or dare?" Akaza asked, douma smiled with another confident look "dare!" Akaza's smirk grew, while Kei now had irk marks on his face "I dare you to sit on my lap for the rest of the game, you should also shrink yourself to my height" douma nodded and apologized to Kei that he didn't get sit long enough, douma shrunk to akaza's height and sat on akaza's lap, akaza smirked and wrapped his arms around douma, douma didn't mind and asked Kei "truth or dare Kei — !" Douma shivered when akaza suddenly licked his neck, douma turned red not noticing Kei had more irk marks on his face and clenching his fists, akaza then bit down on where he licked douma which earned him a mixed of a yelp and a moan, which left douma a hickey on his neck.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @Cliff Hangerⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•