Kiss

As akaza gives douma a hickey, Kei started to talk "hey... Why don't we just.. Continue the game..?" He tried not to sound rude and closed his eyes smiling, his smile twitching a little bit irk marks still visible on his face and brows furrowed, douma nodded a little and asked "h-hey aka- ack~! A-Akaza-dono...! C-Can you please st- Ngh~ stop-!" Akaza looked at douma with his eyes and stopped biting him and sighed "fine... Just continue the game then.." Akaza said with an annoyed and bored expression mixed in, douma smiled at him and looked at Kei "alright Kei! Truth or dare?" Kei thinks for a second before responding with "dare" douma beamed and widen his smile "alright! I dare you at the end of the month I want you to kiss your crush!" Douma snickered, while Kei was a blushing mess and akaza looking irritated "HAH?! N-NO I CAN'T I-" Kei was a blushing mess and was cut off by douma saying "a dare is a dare Kei! You have to do it!! Or else!" Douma tried to act scary when he said 'Or' but failed and made an adorable angry-smile face, Kei sighed and chuckled "alright, fine a dare is a dare" douma raised his hands up in the air saying "YAY!" While akaza was thinking about douma 'god he's so adorable and innocent, I can't wait to make him loose his virginity and innocence, and rile him till he can't walk for weeks'.

As akaza was daydreaming of fucking douma non-stop muzan was literally crying a fucking waterfall, regretting his life decisions and thinking of getting therapy sooner rather than later.

All three of them then continued to play truth or dare until sunrise came, once the sun had started to come up douma led them to his room where they both see two futons on each side of douma's king sized bed, his room was huge he had bookshelves with lots of books, two bedside tables, a desk and a chair, and a door to which the two of them assume is the bathroom, and a big wardrobe, and his bed looked so soft and fluffy it had a few cat plushies 'I swear douma is so childish' akaza thought, Kei spotted a picture on douma's desk, he walked towards it and took a closer look, akaza following behind him and took a peek, Kei then called for douma "hey douma" douma turned to look at them and said "yeah?" Douma was on the bed looking at his ceiling, that was when Kei called his name "who's that?" Kei said pointing to a black and white picture where he saw a woman smiling and carrying a baby "oh.." Douma said as he saw what Kei was pointing at, he sat up and looked at the floor "is she your mom or...?" Akaza asked, douma lightly chuckled and said "no, she not my mom.. She's kotoha she's the one who gave me the blue lotus, the one that I told the both of you not to bother" douma said lifting up his head to look at the both of them that was still looking at the picture "and who's the baby she's carrying?.... Did you two have a child..?" Akaza said looking at douma with a serious face mixed with jealousy, douma shook his head 'no' and akaza and Kei both sighed in relief, douma tilted his head and looked at them confused on why they sighed, but shrugged it off and said "hey! How about we go to sleep to pass the time!?" Douma suggested which the both agreed, Kei went to sleep on the futon that was on the right side of douma's bed while akaza just stayed where he was since he was already standing over the left futon, he laid down and tried to fall asleep.

A few minutes has passed and akaza still couldn't sleep, he looked over to douma who was in a deep dreamless slumber, an idea came to his head and smirked, akaza got up from his futon and went over to douma's bed, he laid down and put the blanket over him, and moved closer to douma, he put his hand behind douma's head and moved his head closer to akaza's neck, akaza then put his hand around douma's waist and his leg around douma's, douma sleepily moved his hand to akaza's chest, akaza smiled and blushed a little he then put his head on top of douma's soft hair 'his hair smells like flowers' akaza thought as he starts to drift off to sleep.

Akaza woke up to see douma as red as a tomato, douma noticed he was awake and quietly whispered "a-akaza-dono c-can you p-please let m-me go..?" Akaza let's go of douma, and douma sits up still a blushing mess, akaza sits up as well and looks to kei's futon just to see him still asleep "kei's still not awake huh?" Akaza said quietly "yeah, he's not really a night person"

Night person is like a morning person except its night

Douma says quietly chuckling, akaza looks at him mesmerized by douma's beautiful face and his gorgeous eyes that shined brightly in the moon light and his adorable laugh, pure love can be seen in akaza's eyes, but of course douma was too oblivious to know that, douma looks at akaza with a smile and tilted his head in confusion "akaza-dono? You've been staring at me for a minute are you ok?" Douma quietly says, akaza was snapped back to reality when douma called out his name, akaza nods while douma smile at him eyes closed, akaza looks at him again and blushed a bit more 'damn it... I wanna kiss him so badly!!' Akaza shouted in his mind, douma opened his eyes again and looked at akaza looking confused again, and that's where akaza lost it.

Douma looked so cute when he looks confused, akaza couldn't take it anymore, so he leaned over to douma, douma was still confused as ever, akaza closed his eyes and pressed his lips onto douma's soft lips, douma's eyes wide opened and turned cherry red, akaza thought douma didn't like him since douma didn't kiss back but the main reason why douma didn't kiss back was because he was trying to process what akaza had just done, and to try cool down his redness.

Akaza broke the kiss and looked douma with a kind of sad face "do.. Do you not like me? Douma..?" That's when douma was sent back to reality and had now processed what akaza did, when akaza didn't get an answer he turned to look away, but douma grabbed him by the shoulders and kissed him, akaza was surprised at first but kissed back.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒Cliff Hanger༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆