012 ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

—————— "KAELIE STOP PANICKING!" anna yells at her older sister

—————— "KAELIE STOP PANICKING!" anna yells at her older sister. currently, kaelie is getting ready for her big date with jack. kaelie keeps running around the room while anna, zaliah, briella, quinn and leya all watch. yes there is five girls helping kaelie.

"I CANT! THIS IS TOO SPECIAL ITS A REAL DATE WE NEVER BEEN ON ONE!" the blonde shouts at the other five girls causing them to all break into a laughter. "nothing is funny guys." kaelie says crossing her arms. the five girls keep on laughing at the girl until five minutes later.

"okay." quinn says taking a deep breath, "just put on the damn dress." quinn says throwing the dress at the girl.

the blonde puts on a red dress with spaghetti straps that went down till mid thigh. its a perfect spring/summer dress. very flowey.

she walks out the bathroom to her three bestfriends, cousin and twin sister. they all stare at her in awe.

"holy fuck." briella speaks up. kaelie also has light makeup on and left her hair natural cause she knows jack loves it natural. soon after the doorbell is heard and daniel already answered it as the six girls heard the door open with daniel and jacks voice heard and the door closing indicating jack was now in the house waiting for his soon to be girlfriend.

"alright lets go lee." anna says with leya, briella, zaliah and quinn following behind her while kaelie was last going down the stairs.

as kaelie approaches the bottom stair all the girls have their phones out pointing at kaelie then pointed at jack who stared at the girl in awe. he was holding her favorite flowers, dahlias in hand.

the girl smiles at her soon to be boyfriend as the boy pecks her cheek and hands her the flowers.

"for my beautiful girl." jack says smiling like a child in a candy shop. while all the girls 'awe' in unison.

"lets go" the girl says linking her and jacks arm and handing the flowers to anna to put in a vase.

"BRING HER HOME BY ELEVEN, AVERY!" daniel screams at jack and kaelie just rolls her eyes and sticks the middle finger up at her older brother.

"she is so gonna break his heart." leya blurted out as everyone turns to look at the girl.

"leya, what do you mean?" quinn says crossing her arms and facing the girl.

"she's got a bad reputation of cheating didnt you know? she cheated on gavin multiple times." leya said staring down at the ground as she feels the anger filling the room.

"leya you sound like such a fake bitch right now. why are you talking shit about your own bestfriend like what the fuck? she's definitely changed her and gavin broke up in 2019 its 2022 she's definitely changed. so if you are gonna talk shit bout kaelie like that you can leave, leya." quinn says trying so hard not to punch her in the face.