020 ʜᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ

————- AFTER SOME TIME KAELIE WAS FINALLY READY TO give birth to her beautiful babies and introduce them into the world

kaelie's family, same with jack's are all there but in the waiting room and quinn is also in the room with kaelie holding her other hand while jack is holding the other and placing kisses all over her face to calm her down but she is angry.

"GET THESE FUCKING BABIES OUT OF ME NOW!" she screams at the doctors as they set kaelie up to give birth.

"calm down, baby. be patient. soon two beautiful babies we made will be here." jack says kissing her cheek causing her to crack a smile a little bit.

"alright, ms. seavey. we gonna start pushing now go ahead sweetie." the doctor said smiling at her holding her hands around where the babies will come out of.

kaelie is pushing for about five minutes until a cry is heard and quinn and jack immediately start crying same with kaelie. first baby that came out was the boy. after the doctor handed off the baby off to another she told the girl to push again for the second baby.

after two minutes this time a beautiful baby girl came out and was crying and jack gives kaelie a very passionate kiss and is still crying same with kaelie and quinn.

"alright babies are getting checked out do we have a name for the baby boy?" the nurse smiled at them. "im nurse, noah. ill be checking in on yall."

"landon james avery." kaelie smiles up at jack and holds his hand.

"okay, and the baby girl?" noah smiles mostly at kaelie.

"fiorella lee avery." she smiles again.

"okay, the babies are coming soon. you can invite family in. anyone you want me to get?" noah says to the two this time.

"jack's family and mine please." kaelie says as the nurse nods and walks off soon daniel comes barging in with anna close behind.

"WHAT ARE THE NAMES?" daniel shouts quietly.

"landon james avery and fiorella lee avery." jack says smiling at daniel as he jumps up and down at his middle name being used for his little sisters baby.

"oh my god. i love yall so much." daniel shouts and slightly hugs the two of them as they smile and the babies move a little bit.

"here. daniel and anna hold them." kaelie says handing landon to daniel and jack hands fiorella to anna.

"shes so beautiful." keri says smiling at her daughter and back at the baby.

"we made some beautiful babies, babe." kaelie says looking up at jack as he leans in for a kiss.

"we sure did, my love." jack says smiling at her and kissing her head.

THE END

SAV SPEAKS!!!

if this story does really good ill do a sequel but for now no sequel while i work on some other stories

i hope you enjoyed my story! more stories will be out follow me and ill put it in my announcement box when they all published or almost done!

bye love you guys till next time <333

520 words.
(very short chapter)