Being sick sucks 🤒

A/N: Saturday morning 9:00am

Cody'sPOV💛: I woke of feeling weird *I hope I don't get sick today* I thought to myself "Cody you awake!" Dad called "yeah!, I'll be right down" I yelled back *that's weird I feel warm, a headache, and nauseous* I thought again,

I got got dressed and went down stairs to get breakfast "morning son" "hey sqirt" "hey smarty" "morning short stuffy" My siblings Kade, Graham and Dani give me nicknames, I think it's cute 😊.

A/N: It's and AU so Dani knows how to cook in this AU and everyone in the entire town knows about the bots secret from day 3 of season 1 in this AU::::: after they were done eating they got an emergency call "sattle up gang fire at city hall" Chief Burns said "Cody you.?!" Before he could tell Cody to got the command center he had all ready left.

Chief BurnsPOV👮‍♂️: we left just in time before the fire got worse "Kade HeatWave stop the fire from spreading, Graham and Boulder get those flowers and bushes away from the fire, Chase get these people to safety, Dani and Blades check for anyone injured "Guys the Mayor is stuck inside!" Cody said "on it son".

Kade'sPOV🧑🏻‍🚒: I put on my Smoke mask and oxygen tank on, I ran inside to get the Mayor "Mr Mayor!" I yelled "I'm under the desk!" he shouted, I found him, we managed to get out "don't worry Mr Mayor me and Blades will take you to the hospital" Dani said.

A/N: after the rescue work was done, Graham analyze what caused the fire "the new advance projector wires were lose and not put in tight" He said "I see all right team let's clean up and head back to the fire house" Charlie said
—after cleaning—

"Cody we're heading home" Dani said No answer "Cody are you there bud" Kade said no answer "Cody please"Graham said answer no answer
"CODY BURNS RESPOND NOW!!" no answer, Kade Dani Graham and Chief

tried calling him with the com-links but nothing "we need head to back" "Cody may need our help" "why isn't he answering?"

"Cody needs our assistance's" Chase Boulder Blades and HeatWave were also worried —when they got home— "Cody!".

Cody'sPOV💛: I can barely hear my family calling my name I was on the floor in the command canter, I was having a hard time breathing, I pulled the cable from the microphone and it fell making a loud noise so they can hear, "Cody!" The last thing I saw was my dad and siblings, my dad carried me and I blacked out.