29 (M)

JUNGKOOK POV

Jimin fell asleep cuddled between his two alphas.

He woke to the feeling of jungkook's hard cock pressed against his thigh and  alpha's hand stroking his cheek.

His heat was like a roaring flame inside him, demanding and insistent.

"Doing okay there?" the alpha asked.

He managed a sleepy murmur in reply nodding against the alpha's palm.

"Again please." Jimin said, his eyes drawn to Jungkook's groin.

The alpha's pleased bunny smile sent a wave of warmth through him.

"Of course."

"We'll take this nice and easy."

And then Jungkook was moving easing inside him with little shifts of his hips.

Jimin clung to Jungkook hiding his face against the alpha's chest, his legs wrapped around his waist as Jungkook's small movements became shallow thrusts, gradually deepening.

Jimin came without warning his whole body tensing as tingling heat washed over him.

Jungkook's cock was still a tight pressure within him as the alpha held still.

Giving Jimin some time to catch his breath before he started moving again, shallow thrusts once more gradually quickening his pace.

Impossibly, Jimin felt another orgasm building within him as Jungkook's thrusts became faster, his hands gripping Jimin's hips as he pressed into him.

He could feel how close Jungkook was and tightened his body around the alpha drawing a low moan from jungkook as he came.

Jungkook's hands gripped Jimin firmly as he stilled, pulling another orgasm from Jimin in those last few seconds.

They parted at last, both falling onto their backs on the bed breathing hard.

"Wow," Jungkook said.

"That... that was amazing."

"Something else, huh?" Tae agreed climbing over Jimin so he was kneeling between them.

Jimin smiled up at the alpha as Tae cupped his cheek but he was too tired to do more than that his body sated, exhausted and ready for sleep.

"Heats are the best,"

he murmured, hearing Jungkook mutter an agreement, the alpha reaching up to tug Tae down to lie between them.

But lying there warm and safe with his alphas, basking in the afterglow?

That was even better.

* * *

They stayed another few weeks at the house until Kai called to say there were visitors coming so they'd need to make themselves scarce.

"It was nice while it lasted," Tae said as they packed up the rest of the supplies to take with them.

The visitors would be bringing their own supplies.

Their fuel, food, fresh water, and other sundries replenished they sailed early one morning back out into international waters.

The first two weeks passed uneventfully as they returned to their previous routine.

Jimin tried to teach bam some new tricks to pass the time.

And then out of nowhere the seasickness started.

At first he managed to hide it from the alphas as it tended to happen early in the morning when they usually switched places on deck so the other could get a few more hours of rest.