Naruto's dark awakening

We now see Orochimaru placing the five pronged seal on Naruto to cut of his connection to the Nine-Tails.This was Orochimaru's mistake.When the sealed was placed on Naruto a dark power started coming from Naruto and he was surrounded by a dark a aura.

When the sealed was placed on Naruto a dark power started coming from Naruto and he was surrounded by a dark a aura

When Sasuke and Sakura felt this power they fainted.Orochimaru was doing better than them but he felt a little a scared.After a while the dark aura that was surrounding Naruto disappeared.There now stood Naruto.He looked different.He now had a appearance of a vest-like coat that only covers his armpits, which flares out at ragged ends, and has a very high collar which is spread wide. He also has two wrist bands, made up of the same darkness as the rest of his clothes. His pants are connected to his feet look like a bird's talons, but with five toes.He had black eyes and a mark on his forehead.(assault mode).

Somewhere So the captain has awakened - thought a woman

Somewhere
So the captain has awakened - thought a woman

Back to Naruto and Orochimaru
How dare you a filthy human touch me- Said Naruto in a dark voice

Orochimaru was surprised by this.He first thought this was the Nine-Tails talking to him but he remembered he put the seal on Naruto so this could not be the fox.

Who are you - Orochimaru

A filthy human like you does not deserve my name.- Naruto

After that Naruto created a blade with his darkness and appeared in front of Orochimaru and attacked him using One thousand divine cuts slashing him multiple times.After slashing Orochimaru he turned into a mud clone.Orochimaru was surprised, excited and scared to see this.Orochimaru was thinking Naruto would be a good specimen to experiment with.After Naruto's attack he went to where Sasuke was laying on the ground.Orochimaru then bit Sasuke on his neck thus giving him the curse mark.Naruto saw this but he was not concerned for Sasuke.After this Orochimaru decided to leave.

Well Naruto-kun or whoever you are.By the way my name is Ochimaru.This is goodbye for now.- Orochimaru said as body flickered away

Well next time I see you might end up dead- Said Naruto

After saying this Naruto collapsed to the ground.Naruto then suddenly woke up to see he was in a sewer.In this sewer he saw two figures one was the Nine Tails and the other was a short yellow haired man.