Konoha Crush

Long story short
Sasuke goes after Gaara and his siblings. Shikamaru, Shino, Sakura, Pakkun and Kiba go after Sasuke.

The leaf shinobi protected the villagers from the Sand and sounds assault. Hinata acted as support for the leaf ninja healing any injuries they sustained.

Orochimaru and Hiruzen battled. Naruto goes to help Hiruzen. Anko helps Naruto by creating a hole in the barrier.

Orochimaru stares at his former student.

"She was able to tear a hole in the barrier. How intriguing." Orochimaru thought

"Naruto what are you doing here" Hiruzen

"I came to help you old man." Naruto

"You should go help the others I got this handled." Hiruzen

They argue until Naruto convinced Hiruzen to let him fight.

Anko made a hole again in the barrier, which was repaired by the sound four. Hiruzen and his anbu members made their way into the village.

Orochimaru couldn't help but feel a grudging admiration for the young ninja standing before him.

"Naruto," Orochimaru spoke, his voice dripping with a mix of respect and intrigue, "I must commend your bravery. To face four Kage level opponents without fear takes a rare kind of courage."

Naruto's expression remained stoic.

"Facing the combined might of the Kage and myself is no small feat," Orochimaru continued, his tone laced with genuine admiration, "but you stand here, unwavering and undaunted. It speaks volumes of your character"

Naruto's patience wore thin as Orochimaru continued to engage in banter. With a firm tone, he interrupted, "Cut the chit-chat, Orochimaru. We have a battle to settle, and I have no time for idle talk."

Orochimaru, unfazed by Naruto's blunt interruption, merely smirked in response. "Very well, Naruto," he conceded, a glint of anticipation dancing in his eyes. "Let's see if your bravery isn't for show."

With that, the exchange of words ceased, and both combatants braced themselves for the imminent clash, their focus solely on the battle that lay ahead.

Naruto charges forward, shadow clones bursting into existence beside him, each a perfect replica eager to engage. Orochimaru sends Hashirama and Tobirama to the forefront, their elemental jutsus clashing against the swarm of Narutos. Trees sprout wildly as Hashirama's Wood Style seeks to imprison them, while Tobirama's Water Style sends surging waves to sweep them away.

Naruto, now in the air, draws upon his demonic power, his eyes turning black as the demon's essence within him awakens. From his hand, dark tendrils lash out, slicing through Hashirama's wood constructs, while his shadow clones used Hellblaze to counter Tobirama's torrents, evaporating them upon contact.

Orochimaru, ever the schemer, signals Minato, who instantly appears behind Naruto with a Flying Raijin. A shadow clone intercepts the attack, detonating in a burst of demonic energy, while the real Naruto counters with a barrage of Trillion Dark, forcing Minato to retreat.

Naruto unleashes his Assault Mode, his power surging to unprecedented levels. The aura around him darkens, and for a moment, the very air seems to thicken with his wrath. In this form, his movements became a blur, easily outpacing the legendary speeds of Minato, and his strikes, laden with Hellblaze, threaten to overwhelm even the edo tensei's regenerative abilities.

Tobirama, recognizing the direness of their situation, coordinates with Orochimaru and Minato, creating a complex barrier. As Naruto charges, they spring their trap, momentarily confining him within a barrier of explosive tags.

Naruto, caught in the explosion, emerges unscathed, his demonic form's resilience astounding his foes. With a surge of power he breaks the barrier.

Naruto shifts strategy, using his Full Counter to turn Orochimaru's and his soldiers techniques against them, decimating his opponents with their own attacks.

With a flurry of motion, Naruto, now wielding a sword of darkness, engages Hashirama, Minato Tobirama simultaneously. Each strike of his blade, a dance of precision and power, carves through their defenses, the Trillion Dark and Hellblaze enchantments pushing their Edo Tensei bodies to their limits.

In a blur of movement, Naruto unleashed his devastating technique, Shiden Issen, channeling the power of lightning and hellblaze into his blade. With lightning-fast speed, he dashed forward, his sword slashing through the air with deadly precision.

The Purple Lightning Slash sliced through the battlefield like a bolt of lightning, its arc weaving a path of destruction as it struck down Naruto's opponents with unparalleled ferocity. Hashirama, Minato, Tobirama and Orochimaru stood no chance against the sheer speed and power of Naruto's attack.

The air crackled with energy as Naruto's blade cleaved through his adversaries, each strike leaving behind a trail of devastation. The force of the blow was overwhelming, sending shockwaves rippling through the battlefield and leaving no room for retaliation.

The sound four's barrier was destroyed. They stared at the blond with fear.

As Naruto saw the look on their faces.

Get out my sight weaklings" Naruto

The sound four ran with their tails tucked between their legs

Gaara you are next. " Naruto said before disappearing

Tbc