𒊹︎︎︎ 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𒊹︎︎︎

A L B E D O

You were a unknown scientist that worked in Liyue for research about different topics that weren't really catchy for people around your area. You were working on a research about another world possibly existing.
One day, you got a letter to your house inviting you to dragonspine, a really cold mountain, the letter was sent by a boy named Albedo, you were a really big fan of his so you were really exited to meet him in person, and you were really exited to go out too since it's been a while since you did that.
After a few days, you finally arrived in dragonspine, and met Albedo.
He started talking about the same research you were working on, the hypothesis of another world possibly existing, you were surprised, but didn't really mind it, you kept going with the possible proofs about it, still have no clue what they could be, but you had a really nice time talking about it, it was less stressful than just thinking about it alone.
So, you two decided to get in touch more often slowly growing friendship.

G O R O U

You were a member of the Watatsumi army, but you were closer with the general than any other soldier, they were friends since they were kids.
Gorou, as a child, was bullied because of his tail, ears, he was considered as different, so the other kids bothered him about it, but when that happend, you always stepped in and stop the fight, making sure Gorou was ok, that's how your friendship grew stronger, and that's how you grew together, and never got tired of each other.
(The thing that Gorou was bullied is a headcanon i just made 😋)

K A E D E H A R A   K A Z U H A

You were used to go outside your place a lot, you lived in Inazuma, with a rich not well known family, but you were getting pretty tired of it, that's why you leaved so often, you were used to go to a forest a bit far from where you lived, there were always different things to see, it was like it never ended.
But that very day, you found something really nostalgic, it was a waterfall, and a little lake, it was the first time you went there when you first saw it, and this was the second time.
You just stand there looking at it, but then, you heard noises coming from the forest and you, in alert, quickly turned around to face the trees behind you, no one was there.
But then when you turn to the waterfall again, you see a boy in front of you from nowhere, as you gasp and fall on your back. The boy chuckle and help you get up telling you his name, Kaedehara Kazuha. And you tell him yours, then you start talking with him asking him why he was there ecc. His answer kind of reminded you of yourself, so you decided to get closer to him and get to know him better since your mindset was kind of similar.

K A M I S A T O   A Y A T O

You were from a rich well known family in Inazuma, who was the mostly known for it's strong bond with the Kamisatos.
You, Ayato and Ayaka were good friends since a really young age, you three actually got along really well even if you were forced to talk to each other, you actually liked each other, so you didn't really mind.
But one day, your family decided to make you marry Ayato, forced marriage you might assume, you liked Ayato more than a friend, but you still didn't like the idea of being forced, and then if Ayato didn't like you, he would feel bad having you as a partner wouldn't he?

A E T H E R (male traveler)

You were a traveler with the two siblings, Aether and Lumine, they were your best friends since a really really long while, let's say 470+ years or so? Yes, you were travelers going world to world together, but then one day you met the unknown god, that blocked your paths, and Lumine was taken away from you.
When you and Aether wake up, you met this flying child who name's Paimon, pretty annoying i must say, and told you you were in Teyvat, another world, and you both realize that you were trapped there.

X I A O

You were just a person in Liyue, you were not really the type to talk or anything like that, your mum and dad worked in a shop, and you were cleaning outside, but from nowhere someone bumps into you. You slammed on the grownd letting out a sigh, expecting a 'watch your steps kid' or something, but you heard the sound of a rough, yet soothing voice, saying sorry.
You lift your head, seeing two yellow eyes and a hand stretched towards you, you toke it thanking the guy, smiling trying your best to look welcoming, as he does a slight smile, but then when he realizes you see him frowning with eyes widening, as he disappears in the unknown.

C H I L D E

You were friends with Childe since a really, really young age, and even if he joined the fatui, you still couldn't do anything but support him.
You grew way too close to him, so close that you could never let him go, and Childe has to admit that he could never let you go too, you were just needy for eachother and you two didn't really mind it.
You were annoyed because he was always so busy, he could almost never hang out with you, but still, you always sent letters to each other just to communicate even a bit, you missed him so much, and he missed you even more.
But he promised you were going to see him soon as a surprise on a really special day.

T H O M A

You were a Kamisato, to be more detailed, you were Y/n Kamisato, the cousin of the Kamisato siblings. One day, your parents died, and you had to go living with your cousins who quickly made you feel comfortable and well accepted, you were happy, but one day, you saw, wandering, a guy cleaning some shelves in your room, you awkwardly got closer, and when he noticed you he jumped a bit, but then smiled, telling you he had heard about you and, in fact, was waiting to meet you, his name was Thoma, and he was such a sweetheart, he was really nice to you and invited you to go eating something to get to know each other better, learning you had a lot in common.

BONUS

R A Z O R

You were out in a forest, your family was poor, and we didn't have enough money to go and buy meat, so instead we hunted.
You were walking in the middle of it, looking for some good fat animal to kill and get meat from.
But then, from nowhere, you hear a distant sound of..fire..? I go towards the sound, trying to be as quiet as possible, but then when you see light, you start running towards it, just to see a small looking guy with long gray dirty-looking hair, he turns around quickly and start smelling you; "mh, you don't smell bad, I'm Razor" he smiled, i was confused but did an awkward smile and introduced myself, he nodded, and then went back eating, I didn't want to disturb him, so i just run away going back to search for food, hearing him shout my name confused.

I TAKE REQUESTS!!!!!