𒊹︎︎︎ 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𒊹︎︎︎

requested by THE ONE AND ONLY
Spacer_R3idlover

A L B E D O

He is probably the type of guy that cuddled using the excuse of being cold, still, you loved how he felt shy asking you, he thought you'd never tell, and that was, honestly, even cuter.
You two probably would cuddle in a face-to-face type of way, Albedo loves your eyes, he finds them so stunning that he has an entire page drawn just sketches of your eyes, so he loved to just look into your eyes and occasionally kiss you, but that times he did, it was the most soft, cute feeling, he often just pulls you closer putting his arms around your waist, and you caressed his soft cheek as he leaned in the touch. He had a constant smile on his face throughout the whole cuddling session. He would cuddle with you anywhere private, that's it.

G O R O U

He probably seek a lot of attention, he works really hard every day and still isn't truly satisfied with his work, and he gives attention to his soldiers more than he does with himself, so he needed to relax and get his mind off all the things that was happening, and you figured that out, trying to give him cuddles for the first time, and it worked!
He just stays on top of you, laying his head on your chest, he loves to be pet, but actually doesn't enjoy rough or sudden touch with his tail or ears, so you just softly stroke him in the middle of his ears and on his upper back, as he just tightens his grip to your waist in a hug as a thank you. He just LOVES cuddling on the couch, or even the bed, actually everywhere just not where people can see his soft side.

K A Z U H A

He is the type of guy that isn't patient with himself, when he just starts something, he has to finish it at all costs, but most of the time, he is one of the most chill and self controlled people in Teyvat, i must say, and that's where you ruin the chill and everything, your parents were really strict, and your relationship with Kazuha was still unknown to your parents, you were scared that they would tell you that you can't see him anymore, having that type of parents was really overwhelming, and Kazuha comforts you about it giving you cuddles.
He is the big spoon, and you layed on his body wrapping your arms around his neck, he played with your hair and after a while he got tired of it and just hold you with his hands on your lower back closing his eyes. He loves to cuddle on the bed with you, but the couch seems fine too.

A Y A T O

He is the type of guy to constantly work, but it's because he had to and that bothered him and you, because he almost never had time to see you, so the thing he does every night to make you understand that he truly loved and adored you, is waking you up to make space on the bed for him and cuddle together.
He was obviously the big spoon, with you resting right on top of him, head on his chest, hearing his heart going crazy every time you cuddled, your arms were wrapped around his waist, as if you were about to lose him, but your grip softened when he stroked the back of your head as his long fingers passed through some strands of hair, and pulled you close by putting a hand on your lower back, slowly taking it to your upper back, and going back at your lower back, as the cycle continues. He likes to cuddle in bed.

A E T H E R

Even before being stuck in Teyvat, you two cuddled a lot for comfort, but as good friends, that's why Lumine sometimes joined in the cuddles, you comforted each other that everything was going to be fine and you would keep traveling everywhere together, but this time went wrong, and Aether missed his sister a lot, and you comforted him with cuddles.
You sat with your legs straight in front of you and Aether had his head laying on your thighs, when you cuddled like this, he left his hair down, just to let you braid them after or to pass a hand through them, they were really long and fluffy, they did fit Aether a lot. You probably cuddle anywhere, like you don't really care.

X I A O

We all know this poor boy have been through a lot, and he even overworks himself, we all know that, and you knew too, you didn't really know what happend, but you didn't need to to just notice how much he felt lonely and how much he felt like he didn't belong or everything was his fault, so you invited him to cuddle with you, he was confused at first but since he trusted you, he followed you to the bedroom.
He loves cuddling with you, he think is so magical being comforted by touch so easly without even talking. When you cuddle, he is the little spoon resting on your chest wrapping his arms around your neck, as you just lay there wrapping your arms around his waist stroking his back in a circle motion. He doesn't know good places where to cuddle, the only one he actually knows about and it's comfortable it's a bed.

C H I L D E

He is trying to deal with a lot of business at once, which is really overwhelming to him, so you decided when as soon as you saw him, you would try cuddling him to put his mind at ease, and it kind of worked.
He is a face-to-face type of guy, he would wrap his arms around your waist to pull you close and even wrap a leg around your hip, to pull you even closer, he is scared you will leave again, which you'll have to, but still he needs to have you close like this, no matter for how long, he needs the warmth of your body close to his even for a minute to make his day better. He EXCLUSIVELY cuddles on the bed, he thinks it's comfortable and it's the best way.

T H O M A

Our little wholesome dude here literally does anything for the people near him and always makes them feel at ease, that's kind of an hardwork, so when the evening finally comes and he finally goes back, you drag him to bed inviting him to cuddle, and the answer will always be yes.
He is the most gentle, graceful, and soft guy in all the history of the Universe, he is the little spoon and rests his head on your stomach most of the time, but sometimes likes to put his head on your chest just to hear your heart beating hard and fast reminding him you aren't using him, but you love him for real, he always has his hair down when he does cuddles, inviting you comb his hair with your hands. He loves every place YOU love where to cuddle.

BONUS

D I L U C

He works a lot at the tavern, and doesn't want you to go there since it's full of drunk people and doesn't want you to get in a fight, even if he knows you would win it. He is really protective with you, you're really precious to him, but still he is sorry you don't always have him by your side, so in the evening he just doesn't speak and hug you with his strong arms, driving you to the couch.
Let's say he is the type of guy to make you sit on his lap, he just sits with his legs straight on the couch, and you sit on his thighs and put your head on his shoulder, as he pulls you closer putting his arms around you, his hair down go on your face, and they kinda smelled like wine so you didn't mind it at all, as he rested his back behind him. He is the type to read you something while cuddling, he really can't stand silence sometimes. He loves cuddling on the couch, but still the bed is perfectly fine.

H E I Z O U

He is really chill, he doesn't work that much, still he seeks attention from you, so sometimes when you least expect it, he will go and hug you from behind slowly breathing in your ear as you hear is heart beating hard behind you.
You just understand what he means when he does that, so you just go to the bedroom and lay on the bed.
Imagine it's evening, and you're is sitting, legs straight in front of you, and then Heizou jumps onto you, hugging your back sitting on your lap, giving you a lot of kisses on your cheek, forehead, lips, let's say your face and your neck too occasionally, and you hug him back wrapping your arms around his neck pushing him back and give back all the kisses he gave to you, making him giggle and blush. And when you finished, still laughing he mutters an 'i love you' pushing you back in the hug and staying like that for the rest of the night. He prefers cuddling on the bed definitely, still he is ok with everywhere you want.

I TAKE REQUESTS!!!!