𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

(TW: Violence, choking, gore)

Third Person POV

Y/n waits until Ranboo leaves, planning to do something. "I need to visit my brother." Y/n thinks to themself, getting up out of their bed. They crawl up the ladder and walk out of the house, walking away from Ranboo's house and towards the prison.

Y/n POV

I exit Ranboo's house and head to the prison. On my way, I encounter Tommyinnit. He yells over to me. "Oi Y/n! Where ya going?"

"Oh! I'm on my way to go see my brother." I respond, Tommy joining me.

They enter the prison as the door shuts abruptly behind them. Dream approaches, not flinching at the loud slam caused by the door.

After talking to Dream, the pair yell for Sam to let them out.

"Oh what a pickle you guys are in.. let's have some fun, shall we?" Dream says, a manipulative tone in his voice. He then approaches Tommy, pushing him against the wall, holding him up by his neck, choking him. Tommy eventually breaks free; punching Dream in the face, causing his nose to bleed.

"I've had enough of your bullshit, Dream." Tommy growls, staring at him, almost as if I disappeared into thin air. I cover my eyes, slumped against the wall, panicking due to the tight space. A few minutes later, Tommy falls unconscious.

Third Person POV

Y/n stood up, anger boiling inside of them. "Dream.. Why would you do that... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" Y/n screams at their brother, approaching him angrily. They punch him, unable to control their anger. Dream fights back, giving them a bloody nose as well.

A loud BOOM! shakes the entire prison. The world going bright, comparing to a flash bang, then going black, leaving Dream the only one conscious in the dank, dark, cold prison.

(305 words not including TW)