train station

A lonely man was standing in front of the male restroom. The man was looking around him. everywhere. Looking like a stray cat with his nervous demeanor.

He looked down at his watch, then at the black screen above the train station.

Pretending to be busy.

He would stop to stare at her, briefly.
The woman across from him.

He noticed her blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing black clothes and her suitcase was pink. She was a beauty.
A woman that could have anything she looked at.

They made eye contact, so he quickly looked away.

Looking down at his shoes.
He wondered why his train was late. And he kept subconsciously tapping his foot to the ground.

He would still look at her now and then. Trying to be more discreet this time.

Then suddenly, when he least expected it, she was walking towards him.
And his heart pounded in his chest when he saw her read heels closing in on him. They were clicking.
And he didn't dare look up.
Almost frightened by her beauty.

"Why the fuck are you staring at me?" She asked.
With the meanest, most disgusted look on her face. He hadn't noticed her arrival.
He stammered.

"Um..."

"Pervert" she spat.

She grabbed his bag and started digging.
"Do you have a cigarette, and a light?"

He silently stood there and watched as she disoriented everything in his bag.

"I'm sorry ... I don't smoke" he answered.

She narrowed her eyes.
Then she pushed the bag back into his hands and grabbed him by his hair.

"Now you're going to go into that grocery store and buy me a pack of cigarettes"
There was a slight threat in her demeanor.
"Yes?" She asked while nodding.
He nodded back.
"Yes"

And went to get the cigarettes.

When he came back with the pack of cigarettes and a lighter he noticed that she was impatient. She was staring at her watch, and when she noticed his arrival she gave him a stone cold look that sent chills down his spine.
Then she grabbed the pack in the most nonchalant way.

She really didn't care about him.

"Light it" she said.

And he lit the cigarette, it was resting between her red lips.

The train came eventually. And he was surprised to know that she was going in the same direction.
He carried both his and hers suitcase in, then they sat beside each other. She blew the smoke in his face and stomped the cigarette.
He coughed a little bit and she chuckled.

"You're so innocent" she said.

The first time he had seen her smile.

An: pt 1 i guess