undress

At one point we arrived at the house. I had spent the whole drive home thinking and worrying about all the different ways she could teach me a lesson.
Whipping?
Surely.
How many strokes?

I had no idea.

I stepped out of the car and opened the door for her. She opened the door to the entrance with a key. Then we went in.

She took of her shoes and turned around.

"Undress" she whispered.

I hurried, and she helped me strip. At tim es i would stop to look at her, and admire her beauty.
Her long dark hair accompanied with a set of dark eyes. Almost black.
She had dark brown skin, big lips. And a lean physiche.

I loved this woman.

"Do it quick you dumb fuck" she said.
"I'm sorry miss"

After i was naked she grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into the living room.

"Get on the floor, and don't move"

she left for a while and came back with a whip.
She had removed everything except for a pair of pink panties and knee high stockings.

I could see her boobs.
They were big, as usual. And they sat perfectly.

I couldn't help but stare.

Then suddenly she whipped me, hard. I whimpered.

"Did I allow you to look?"

I shook my head.

"Sorry mistress"

She whipped me some more. And it hurt, a lot.
However there was no confidence in me to complain. And if i did, she would destroy me.

"Get your dick hard" she demanded.
I tried.

"Do it fast slut"

It was still soft. She whipped me, very hard. And i shed a tear. She grabbed my hair and pulled My Head up so I was forced to stare into her threatening look.

I stroked it. And prayed for it to get hard.
She strengthened the grip on my hair and whispered.

"Are you not interested in having sex with me?"

I shook my head fast.

" Of course not Mistress"

"You want to please me right?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Then get your fucking dick hard"

After a while i got hard.
She made me stand up before pushing me down on the couch. She took her pink panties of and slid down on it. I felt it instantly. My face warmed up and i blushed.
I tried to hold it in. I did it for her pleasure, and hers only.

She slapped me across the face.

"Move"

I started moving, and the intense feeling came back. The Tingeling all over my legs. And the intense drive in my abdomen.
Most of all i felt sensetive, my dick was sensetive.
I moved.

"there, yes"

She was enjoying herself. Her legs were shaking. She was moving as well. She had her hand on my chest. And occasionally she would let out small sounds now and then.

Then finally she finished. And fell down beside me. Exhausted.

"You're the best slave I've had" she smiled.

"Now it's time to lock you up"

An: new story. But these are going to be oneshots. I got this recommendation from someone in my DM's. I love that person honestly. I'm so inconsistent, sorry. This chapter was rather tame or boring. In my opinion. I'm having serious issues, I'm depraved of innovation and creativity send help. I feel like it's because I'm not in pain. I write the best when I'm in pain, i don't know. But i hope you enjoyed the chapter tho. Love to you all!