1

age Hyunjin 8

Felix 11

''Remember to make a wish first, then turn off the candle and the wish will be fulfilled'' My parents said

"My first! My first! "' I shouted, my voice filled with joy, watching my dad light up the candle with a fire lighter.

The cake looked beautiful. There were two chocolate bears and a lot of other decorations. The cake was yellow and had stars.

I want to grow fast! When I grow up, I will marry Felix! I said with closed eyes and folded hands, imagining Felix and me getting married.

I'll wait for Hyunjin to grow up so you can marry Felix. My mother said, resting her hand on my shoulder. However, Felix seemed not to be enjoying it at all, with his lowered head and questionable look.

My parents kept talking about me and Felix getting married until Felix snapped out and stood up.

"No! I don't want to get married in the future! " Felix shouted in his deep voice, his left hand squeezing the napkin off the table.

Everyone's attention is now on Felix. My mother stared at him, her hand still on my shoulder.

"And I don't want to be anybody's husband !'' he continues shouting, ignoring my mother's stare.

"Felix.." I teared up. I never saw him be this angry, especially not in front of my family.

If I get married, I'll be just like my mother! "

I don't want to get married in all my life! With anyone, "he shouted again, his eyes tearing up as well before running away.

.....................

Felix's pov

Why get married?

I held the flowers tightly while the priest spoke, but I was too worried about what I should do next to understand what he was saying.

If the start of happiness had not arrived,

When I turned to look at his face, he grinned right away. He couldn't wait for the wedding that he had spent months planning. He probably spent longer getting dressed than I did.

But why he would do it makes absolutely no sense.

I knew this marriage would end in disaster, just like my mother's. It's not worth it to marry him.

I tightened my hold on the flowers.

"Mrs. Lee Felix, do you agree to Company Changb-...?"

''Let's separate!'' I interrupted him.

His expression told it all; he was obviously surprised by my words. His lips were hanging open as his eyes and mouth widened.

"Felix!" When I turned to go, he yelled, trying to stop me.

"Felix! What in the world are you doing? Are you crazy? He said again, "At least tell me why you're doing this."

Fortunately, there weren't too many people around us, but even so, I couldn't give a damn about them while my life was at risk.

I spun around to face his direction.

Why?! "Are you serious?" I yelled in a loud, deep voice, "Look."

That's the reason! "

I yelled, throwing pictures at his direction.

How he hugs her with the biggest smile on his face, like he never smiled at me.

He kissed her while they were cuddling on the bed. He never kissed me.

He pulls her hair behind her ears, which he never does with me.