Chapter 1

When Patrick Star rented out his house for the summer, Squidward was not expecting his worst enemy, Squilliam Fancyson, to move in. He watched the moving truck drive away from Patricks rock and Squilliam dragged his belongings under it. Not long after, his other neighbor, Spongebob, came to greet the new arrival. As soon as he started talking, Squiward practiced his clarinet to drown out the sound of his annoying voice. When Spongebob returned to hishouse, he stopped playing. 

"Why me." Squidward muttered, putting a kettle on the stove. "I have to live next to my worst enemy for the summer." He sat down on his couch and flipped through his phonebook. His doorbell rang just as he saw the nuber he was looking for. 

"What." He opened the door and looked down, expecting to see Spongebob. Instead, he saw pairs of soft slippers. His eyes traveled up the newcomers body. His head filled with rage as he realized who it was. Squilliam. 

"What are you doing here." He asked. Squilliam laughed. "Never thought I'd see you here, Squiddy." 

"Shut up Squilliam. Make this less painful for the both of us and just leave."

"Nice house you got there. Sucks you don't have enough money to decorate it."

Squidward rolled his eyed and slammed the door. He picked up his phone and called the number he found.