5

Squilliam was crying and packing his suitcase. Squidward was just starting to wake up when he heard his limo pull up in the driveway to take him back to his mansion. He kissed Squidwards cheek and ran downstairs. He drew a tiny heart and signed his name and number on a page in Squidwards phone book on the table.

He wiped his eyes and went outside. He opened the door to his limo and when he was halfway in, he heard Squidward.

"Squilliam! No!"

Squilliam waved at him and his driver backed out of the driveway. Squidward stood at his door, heartbroken.

~

After a few minutes on the road, Squilliam began to regret his decision. He flung the door open and rolled out into traffic. He dodged between cars and ran on the side of the road back to Squidwards house.

He knocked on the door. Squidward didn't answer. He let himself in. Slow clarines music was coming from upstairs. It was sad and sweet. He followed the sound.

He pushed the door to his music room open and saw Squidward, facing away, playing a song.

"Squidward..."

He stopped and turned around.

"Squilliam!"

He ran towards him and jumped into his arms. "Live with me Squilliam!" Squidward said, wiping his eyes. Squilliam nodded.