Therapy.Now

It was a peaceful day.The birds were singing the sun was not that hot and that was perfect to go to the pool.That is until Camila changed Luz's whole schedule. "Luz I finally found something you and your friends need"Camila said in a serious tone. "A portal to the Bolding isles!?"Luz said with excitement. "No something you all really,really need."Camila said. "What we need a porta-" "Therapy.Now" Camila suddenly said. "What!? We don't need therapy we're totally fine...Now that I think about yeah you're right." Luz said, and asked "Who's the therapist?" She needed to now who would be capable of handling a bunch of traumatized teens. "Oh,her name is Sasha Waybright and I have heard stories of her being one of the heroes of the 'Frogvasion' so she may know how to deal with traumatized witches." Camila said.Yeah while it was true that Sasha was one of the heroes of the "Frogvasion",that was 10 years ago,and many people thought it was a hoax by now. "Okay Luz therapy starts today so get ready and don't worry I already explained this to the others, they're waiting in the car." Camila explained.

                      —————Time skip————-

"Okay guys,I'll pick you up in a couple of hours ok?"Camila said. "Okay mom bye!" Luz said while the others were begging to go back. "Please Miss Noceda don't do this to us!" Hunter said. "Yeah I'm too young to go through this 'therapy stuff''Gus said.Really everyone was nervous about this.I mean no one had gone to therapy before and they didn't know how the therapist would react when they reveal they were witches it would be like "oh hey just so you know I'm a witch and did you know that magic and demons are real?" It would be a DISASTER. "We'll be fine guys don't worry" Luz said trying to comfort her friends.

—————Time skip(again)————-
"Luz Noceda" Said  the therapist as she opened the door(I honestly forgot how therapy works). "That's me!" Luz said as she walked to the door. 'You can do this Noceda' Luz thought as she opened the door and sat down the couch. The therapist looked young like 23 years old.She was tall,blonde(which Luz thought was dyed),has a scar in her cheeks,had a jacket with a sticker of two swords on one sleeve and short hair.
"Okay your name is Luz Noceda right?" Sasha said in a friendly tone. "Yeah that's me!" Luz said. "Okay Luz this is a safe environment where you can be honest okay?" Sasha said. "Great. Okay so could you start from the beginning?" Sasha knew that judging by this kid's appearance,she probably had a LOT of trauma. In fact she seemed like she battled someone.A bandage in one of her eyebrows,another bandage in one of her cheek, 'Jeez, this kid got into a fight or what?' Sasha wondered. "Okay so as you already know my name is Luz Noceda I'm 14 years old and really love Azura books!"Luz said. "Azura books? Jeez Marcy would get in a fight with considering she prefers Cynthia Coven books" Sasha said jokingly. "Cynthia coven books?! Azura books are way better than that Harry Potter copy! I don't know who that 'Marcy Wu' is but I swear to the Titan if I ever see her she'll face my wrath!" Luz said angrily.She did not like people who thought Cynthia Coven books were better than Azura books.I mean Azura books had more emotion, more drama,MORE SHIPING than those stupid Harry Potter cheap copies. "Yup I knew you would say that.I imagine Marcy saying the exact same thing if somebody said Azura books were better-" "They ARE better." Luz said interrupting Sasha. 'This is going to be a long afternoon' Sasha thought while she drank her coffee.(She only had coffee when she knew that it was going to be a long session)

Authors note:Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter for this new series! Just so you know this event happens after 'King's tide' so you know....More trauma for everyone.Yay. Yeah I got this idea from someone(forgot their name.why do I forget names) about what if the owl house characters went to therapy after 'King's tide' and of course,their therapist is none other than Sasha Waybright the coolest therapist out there and literally the only therapist who wouldn't be THAT freaked out about the fact that Luz's friends are witches and "oh did you know demons and witches exist and that magic is real and that there was a portal that took Luz there?"(emphasis on that freaked out).So yeah this is going to be fun.Now if you excuse me,I just realized that I haven't sleep in 2 days so I'm gonna pass out.Byeeeeeeee.

I found this comic and I honestly think it fits them

I found this comic and I honestly think it fits them.Just a Traumatized Trio having a therapy session.Yay!