010‚ flashback : guilt

PUTTING IT TO AN END
010 guilt
written by -ORSON

PUTTING IT TO AN END010 ┊guiltwritten by -ORSON

My boyfriend Austin and my friends suck ass

I'm sitting alone on a couch at a party that I didn't even want to come to, but Helen just had to drag me here. Me and Julie, now Julie is off with Ray and Helen is off with Barry, and Austin is doing god knows what.

I take a sip of the drink that's in my hand, my nose turning up at the strong burning that went down my throat as I swallowed the alcohol that Helen handed to me hours ago.

I'm not a partier. I hate parties but I only go to them to please my friends, mostly my boyfriend who, did I mention, sucks ass?

My right hand comes up to rub my forehead. The music was loud, people were everywhere, and the dude next to me is very constant in trying to get into my pants.

"Fuck off." I pushed his chest and turned my attention back into the crowd of dancing bodies. I heard him scoff and get up, flinging a hand in my direction to wave me off.

"You're a party pooper." Someone groaned next to me as the couch dipped as they sat down, throwing their arm around the back of the couch.

"I don't really care. It wasn't my idea to come, you know? I regret coming," I bring my drink up to my lips, taking a quick sip. "By the way, where's your girlfriend?" I eyed a drunk Barry as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Somewhere." He pointed out into the crowd of people.

Disbelief ran through me as Barry's glossy as met mine. "You ditched her?"

"No," Barry clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth. "She ditched me. Told me to "mingle" . . . Whatever the hell that means." He muttered, looking over his shoulder.

I hummed.

"Where's your dick boyfriend?" Barry's irritated voice ringed through my ears and I laughed at his comment, answering with the shrug of a shoulder.

"And don't call him a dick. You sound jealous." I hit his side pushing him away from me.

"I'm not." He stated firmly.