Umm... Hi? o.O

"...to make sure you would never be alone..." I sang, ending my show at the local coffee shop in Gainesville, a small town outside Orlando. "Thanks everyone and make sure to come back for coffee tomorrow!" I said as I walked off the small stage.

"Once again... amazing!"

"Thanks Scar" I told my best friend Scar as I put my guitar away.

"I'm surprised no one has offered to sign you yet. I mean, you're really good! And I'm not just saying that because I'm you're best friend, I'm saying it 'cause it's true."

"Once again, thanks Scar."

As we headed out I totally wasn't paying attention and ran into someone, "Sorry"

"Ha, no problem! I actually wanted to talk to you!"

I looked up and saw two people standing in front of me. One a little taller than me and one towering over me.

"Uh... Okay?" I said quietly. The one talking to me was only a little taller than me, had long black and violet hair, wore black skinny jeans and a red shirt that said "*Insert Message Here*'

"We really like your voice and were wondering if we could sign you?"

I was both scared and nervous so I didn't say anything.

He handed me a piece of paper, "Here, think on it. Text or call me when you decide." and he walked away.

"Dude, that was Blood on the Dance Floor! And you didn't say a damn word!"

"Who?"

She stopped dead in her tracks, "You don't know who Blood on the Dance Floor is?"

"Nope" I said popping the P. And then I got in my car driving home.

'It's the only offer I've gotten in two years...' I kept thinking to myself. When I got home I dropped my guitar on the couch and went to my room and crashed.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I had four missed calls and three text messages. All from Scar.

"Drake! Wake up and call me!"

"If you don't call soon I'll tell them you said yes myself."

"Hey guess who I'm with right now! If you don't call back soon I'll tell them yes."

So I deleted them all and decided to call her back.

"Don't you dare tell them yes! I don't even know who they are, let alone if they're nice!" I yelled at her when she picked up.

"Dude, chill out. They are amazing and totally nice."

"Where are you?"

"At that old pizza shop, why?"

"I'm on my way. And no that does not mean its a yes."

"He said yes you guys"

"I'm gonna kill you" and I hung up. I threw on some clothes and drove down to the pizza shop. They were at a window seat so it wasn't hard to spot them.

I got out and went inside and stood at the edge of the table. Scar was sitting next to the guy with black and violet hair so I had to sit next to the other guy who, quite frankly, scared the shit out of me. So I hesitantly sat down.

"So, you want to be signed under Dark Fantasy Records?" the purple haired guy asked.

"Uhh.. Sure.." I said quietly biting on my lip ring. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the other dude smirk so I slumped down and picked at a hole in my jeans.

"Trust me, you've picked an awesome choice."

"My name's Jayy, by the way. Jayy Von Monroe." the guy next to me said. He had a pretty deep voice. I looked at him and he had a nose ring, a lip ring and his bridge pierced.

"Drake. Drake Christopher Henning." I said still picking at the hole in my pants and playing with my lip ring.

"Oh, I'm Dahvie. Dahvie Vanity."

"Well, if we are on a first name basis then I'm Scarlet. Scarlet Costello."

"Oh, hey you're Ash's daughter aren't you?!" Dahvie asked

"The living and the breathing. But don't call me Scarlet. Call me Scar."

"Why? I like Scarlet." Dahvie said

" Cause Scar is tougher."

"Anyways.. Do you guys want to go somewhere else? That waitress is checking me out and its weird..." Jayy said/ asked.

"I vote.. the park." Dahvie said.

"Or the mall?" I asked finally speaking

"Yeah, I vote the mall too." Scar agreed.

"So it's settled. The mall it is." Jayy said standing up.

"Wait who made you in charge." Dahvie said in protest.

"It's a three to one vote Dahv. Automatic win."

"Fine..."

"Uh.. Drake? I kinda gotta get out too." Jayy laughed.

"Sorry." I said getting out of the booth and walking to the door.

"Uh, Drake? Can we all ride with you? We walked here from Scar's house." Dahvie asked.

"Uh.. Sure."

"I call shotgun!" Jayy yelled shooting his hand into the air.

I unlocked my 1997 red cavalier and everyone got in. When we all got in I turned on my Never Shout Never 'Me and My Uke' CD and turned the volume up. 

And then... Dahvie shrieked.