Truth Part 1

Sam's POV:

As Colby and I were getting ready for bed, I told him that if he wanted he could sleep in my bed with me. He blushed as he nodded his head yes. Before I drifted off to sleep, I placed my arm around his waist and pulled him towards me. He then nuzzled his head on my chest causing me to blush like crazy as I drifted off to sleep.

As I woke up, I noticed I was holding Colby in a spooning position. As I was staring at the sleeping boy, I noticed how adorable he looked as he sleeps. I also noticed a cute smile forming on his face. I missed seeing him smile like this. It's been hurting me seeing him sad and scared these couple of days. I knew I had to keep him happy and safe.

I then picked up my phone and began texting the chat. I told them that as soon as we get to school, we are marching directly to principal Smith's office and telling him what Chelsea has been doing to Colby. After a couple of minutes, they all responded saying they would join me as witnesses.

I then felt movement next to me as I turn to see Colby waking up and staring at me. "My look how the tables turn. Now you're the one staring at me." I chuckled, "Well I was staring because I heard you woke up. I just wanted to tell you that I was texting the chat and we all decided to go tell principal Smith about how Chelsea has been hurting you."

His eyes widened with fear." No! She'll then get even madder and might even hurt me even worse," he said as tears slipped down his face. I then wiped his tears as I gently placed my hands on his cheeks. "Colby, I'll make sure she'll never hurt you again," I assured him.

Colby's POV:

"Promise?" I asked him. "Promise," he replied with a smile on his face. "Now come on let's get ready for school."

Time skip to them at school

Once Sam and I arrived at our lockers, I noticed my locker was cleaned and the guys were standing there waiting for us. "You ready?" Sam asked me. "I guess," I replied back. We then went to principal Smith"s office.

Once there, I told him everything about what Chelsea has done to me at school. My friends along with Sam all confirmed as my witnesses. Principal Smith called Chelsea to his office. When she arrived he asked her about all the mean things she's done to me.

She just looked at me with a pissed-off look as I fearfully looked at her. She then lied to the principal saying I was the one doing those things to her. I felt my eyes tear up as she smirked at me.

"Mr. Brock is this true?" he asked me. I then began to tremble in fear as I looked at him slightly. "N-no sir, she's the one lying," I said in a shaky voice. "Sir you got to believe us," Corey spoke. "Please sir, Colby is the sweetest and honest person I know he wouldn't hurt a fly, much less a person," Sam told him with sincerity in his voice. "Please sir reconsider," Jake begged.

"Please," Tara and Devyn pleaded in unison.

Principal Smith rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed. " Well, Ms. Roberts seeing that Mr. Brock has witnesses and you don't. I have no choice but to believe Mr.Brock." I was shocked that principal Smith believed me. "Furthermore, you are hereby suspended for a week. Now you are all dismissed."

Once we left the principal's office, my friends all embraced me in a group hug. "You!" we turn to see Chelsea angrily looking at me. "Prepare yourself for when I get back because you're going to pay for this!" she hissed as she stormed away. I just shook in fear as I quickly wiped away a tear that managed to escape.