Forgiven

Sam's POV:

"Guys we have to keep looking for Colby, he could be anywhere," I told them with worry in my voice. "Um, Sam?" Tara said while looking at me. "Yea Tara?" I asked her. "Devyn and I know where Colby is," she told me. "What?! Where?!" I asked her.

"He texted the chat that he's in with me and Dev. he told us that he's inside the mansion hiding in multiple parts of the mansion because he's not ready to see you much less talk to you," Tara said with a sad smile on her face. "Don't be sad Sam, Tara and I are going to talk to him. He just wanted us to tell you so you wouldn't worry about him anymore," Devyn said while also sending me a sad smile.

"Why don't you, Jake, and Corey go talk at your house while we go talk to Colby ok?" Tara said. "Ok," I replied to her.

Colby's POV:

Moments later the girls finally showed up. "Hey girls," I greeted them as I stood up. "Oh Colby," they both said in unison as they hugged me. "I loved him so much," I said as I began to cry into our hug.

"He loved you too Colbs," Tara said. "WHAT!" Devyn and I said as we pulled away from our hug. "Well, as I was walking back from the bathroom I passed by your guys' lockers and I saw Chelsea talking with Sam. So I hid behind the corner, whipped out my phone, and recorded everything. I did it to see if she was going to talk bad about you. I did it to protect you Colbs," Tara said. "C-can I see the video?" I asked her. "Yeah I want to see it too," Devyn said. "Of course," Tara said. "Here," she said after pulling out and unlocking her phone.

I grabbed her phone as Devyn sat next to me. I then pressed play on the video and I felt my heart break while it played from the beginning.

Back at Sam's house

Sam's POV:

"I totally messed up you guys. Now Colby would never forgive me." I said as tears were slipping down my face. "It's not your fault brother if anything Chelsea's the one to blame," Jake told me. "Anyways bro, can we ask you something?" Corey asked. "I guess," I replied.

"Do you like Colby? I mean do you like like him?" Corey asked me. I then felt my whole face turn tomato red. "He sure does brother," Jake said with a smirk on his face. "Ok, ok I do" I replied still blushing. "Well, it seems like he likes you too," Corey said back.

"What makes you guys think that?" I asked them. "Brother think about it. Last I checked, no one in our school fit his crush's description. I mean there are tons of guys with green eyes in our school but not a single one has blonde hair." Jake pointed out.

"Jake's got a point. Also, why would Chelsea hate him to the point of bullying him and calling him a 'boyfriend stealer'. " Corey said back. "I guess I never really thought much of it," I replied. "Dude it's obvious he's liked you since y'all first met," Corey said. "I wonder why he lied about his crush instead of telling me?" I asked them.

"He probably wanted you to figure it out on your own," Jake said. "Go talk to him and sort things out. Maybe even confess y'all's feelings if necessary but don't lose him," Corey told me. "Ok, I will," I replied with a small smile on my face.

I then pulled out my phone and texted Colby.

S: Hey Colbs, meet me at our picnic spot. I need to talk to you.

I then waved bye to Jake and Corey as I then went downstairs and prepared a picnic basket and placed it in my trunk along with a blanket. I then drove my way to our picnic spot.

Colby's POV:

Devyn and I were now sobbing as we just finished watching the video. "H-he does love me," I said with a tiny smile. "Told you," Tara said as I gave her back her phone. My phone then vibrated and I took it out to see a text from Sam.

"You guys it's Sam. He wants me to meet him at our picnic spot to talk," I told them. "Well, what are you waiting for Colbs?" Devyn told me. "Yeah Colby, go get your man," Tara said with a smile on her face. "But what about you two?" I asked them. "Don't worry about us Colbs, Jake, and Corey are on their way to pick us up," Tara said. "Yeah we'll just wait for them outside," Devyn said back. "Ok, well I got to go," I said as I stood up and grabbed my bag from behind the shelf.

Both Tara and Devyn wished me luck as I began to walk toward the park. After about ten to fifteen minutes of walking, I finally reached the park. As I entered I saw Sam sitting near our tree.

"Sam?" I said as I put my bag near him. "Colby!" he said as he got up and hugged me. "I'm so so so sorry. I swear I don't like Chelsea. I even rejected her twice-" 'Sam, I believe you," I said cutting him off. "W-what?" he asked as he released me from our hug.

"Turns out Tara saw you and Chelsea talking at our lockers. So she took out her phone and recorded everything you guys said. She only did it to protect me in case she would talk bad about me." I explained to him.

Sam's POV:

"She recorded everything?" I asked him. "Yup everything," He said with a smile on his face. "Well have a seat I packed us a picnic," I said as I pointed to the cute picnic I set up for us. "You did this for me?" He asked me.

"Of course Colbs, I wanted you to forgive me and to feel happy," I said with a smile on my face. As we ate, I told him that I promise to protect him from Chelsea. I also told him that on one of these days I was going to do something special in order to make up for today's incident.

"Um, that's really nice of you Sam but this is my last week of being a human, " he said with a sad look on his face. "It is?" I asked him. He just nodded his head. "When is your last day?" I asked him. "Thursday at sunset," he responded. I realized I only had little time to confess my feelings to him.

"Well, then I guess I'll make it up to you before Thursday then," I told him with a smile on my face. "Also, Sam I need to tell you something," Colby said with sadness in his eyes. "What is it Colbs?" I asked him. He then told me how the two times Chelsea came to my house she tortured him by beating him up. He also said how she snapped at him and Addy for playing and how she insulted and pushed Addy as well. Colby said he snapped at Chelsea while he protectively hid Addy behind him.

He also told me how Addy saw him get beat up the second time. Lastly, he told me how Chelsea would hit him in school when they were alone together. After hearing everything, I felt my blood boil with anger. I told Colby that I would always protect him no matter what.