Chapter 1

There are many things that us as human beings strive to learn about, truths about human existence and the meaning of life. But most people tend to live life to the fullest, and I mean who doesn't want to have fun for once in a while, and besides I've been just living life and I got to say, there has been no problems ever since and me and my family have been doing just fine. I have a wife and 5 children, two children are middle aged teenagers, another the youngest, another older than the youngest, and last being the oldest in the group, the oldest is about 19 now and dropped out of high school not too long ago. Nick (oldest sibling) recently told me that he'll apply for a job soon, I just hope he finds something else to do in life besides playing call of duty 24/7. But anyways, lifes been going completely normal and so far we haven't really experienced any problems ever since, we're a really happy family and everyday I come back home from work the house is almost completely silent and always so peaceful, life was perfect, almost too perfect...

Many people say that there is much more to this dark world then we will ever think, but since I've been experiencing some extremely horrible things, I could clarify that there is NOTHING in this world that would compare to the things i now know as truth, and theres much, much, MUCH more that even us human beings don't even know about. Y'know the great attractor? If you don't let me give you a bit of info about it. The Great attractor is a large gravitational anomaly within the far regions of the universe that is sucking in every single galaxy within its vicinity, and it is said that our own Milky Way galaxy is traveling towards it at 1,342,162 miles per hour, the thing is no one really knows why it exists, or how it formed, it just is. Ever heard of the matrix? Pretty sure you've had at this point so I don't really need to explain it, but there's been many people from around the world saying that they have been experiencing these 'glitches' in reality. All the way from objects seemingly phasing in and out of existence for seemingly no reason, and objects apparently clipping through the floor or objects, all the way to people seemingly going missing for no reason. I haven't thought much of this ever since, until one dream I had....

On a Saturday night I was getting ready for bed, my wife asked me if i really believed in the matrix and answered with completely denying the fact that it was ever true, but before I knew it the concept of 'life' completely changed. I had a dream of this... place, it was extremely dark and I was stuck in some kind of capsule, I was stripped completely naked and i looked down at the rest of my body and noticed that my forearms and lowers legs where completely severed and separated from my body, and instead were replaced with giant needle like appendages, my mouth had this.... Respirator and my eyes didn't feel like they were apart of my body, the dream felt so vivid and real, I felt like I was completely in another world. Sight, smell, touch, hearing, taste, all felt so real in this dream, I looked around me and I was in this large citadel like structure with walls that looked like they stretched for eons. Below I heard what sounded like a crowd of horrifying screams, screaming as if it were a plea for help, as if I was hearing the damned from below. Then out of nowhere I started feeling the most worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life, the pain was so bad the human mind couldn't even comprehend how painful it was, my body was being impaled with needles from every angle, my entire body was cut open and being dissected while I was screaming in extreme agony, Every single minute was endless torment as i was begging to wake up from this horrible nightmare, I was being tormented by every single one of my worst fears and my most embarrassing memories and had no control over my body. I begged for at least one second of rest from this hellish nightmare, at this point I felt like my brain was about to fucking explode from the sheer amount of pain I was experiencing, but then I found out that I wasn't the only one here in this horrible place as well, there were entire fields of other people along the walls that were experiencing the same amount of torment I was, I looked above as I saw what looked like hanging bodies on a large conveyor belt being transported somewhere, I was stabbed by this mechanical arm, and then I woke up, and started bursting into tears, I was fucking 25 when this happened and yet i was crying. my wife immediately sent me to the hospital and they told her that I was experiencing and extreme mental breakdown and on the brink of insanity, afterwards I was immediately sent to an insane asylum for mental rehab.

Afterwards I took a couple of medications and talked my therapist, I described everything I saw in the dream but he said it was just a nightmare and said since I have anxiety my brain interpreted the wrong feeling I had about the peacefulness back at the house as a sign of danger, it somehow created the nightmare to represent the how much danger I felt like I was in, but this dream felt too vivid and real to be just a fucking dream, something felt more wrong about him telling me that then the absurd silence of the house. But anyways I went back to the asylum and it was around 10pm and I needed to get rest, but there's no way I'm going back to that hell I just escaped from, after that dream I never wanted to sleep ever again, but eventually my body got tired and I passed out drooling on the floor and as expected, I had another dream, except this one was much worse than the last. I woke up in the same capsule I was in last dream, but the room I was in was much smaller, and only saw 6 other pods on the other side of the room with me, the pain I felt last dream, was gone, this room I was in felt like in was vibrating and shifting In all kinds of directions, it.... Felt like the room was moving, as if I was in some kind of vehicle or aircraft, I felt like I was being taken somewhere, I don't know where but it felt like my amalgamated, and dismembered body
was floating as if it was changing elevation then I heard noises coming from outside the room, it sounded like....gunshots??? I then heard a plethora of dreadful screams as I heard what sounded like explosions, it sounded like a war was taking place right outside this room i was in, and then suddenly the room stopped moving, and this hatch at the center of the room opened to reveal a horrifying sight, the capsules opened including the one I was in, my body was able to move but I couldn't control my movements, it was as if something else had full control over this body I was in, then all of a sudden I jumped out of this... dropship and saw something out of a post apocalyptic horror movie, I saw endless ruins of what was once a massive city turned to dust as I saw a piles and piles of mangled corpses lying with their guts hanging beside them, some had almost all their limbs completely torn apart, other head cut off, others ripped in half, and others just ruined bones. In the distance I saw what looked like giant mighty war machines that were destroying military tanks and everything in their path. 

To be continued....