Chapter 2

But then all of a sudden out of nowhere, I started feeling the same agonizing pain I felt in the last dream, I tried to scream but I couldn't, my body started moving, I looked over my shoulder and saw a platoon of US soldiers firing at us and my body charged at them and tore them to shreds, smashing every last bone in their body, I saw myself and others tearing human beings apart and mercilessly killing everything in our path. I was horrified at what I was witnessing, I wasn't willingly trying to kill these innocent people, I wanted it to stop but I knew it couldn't. I couldn't even take it anymore, I just wanted to die, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't control my own actions. After hours I saw what looked like a suburban neighborhood, I for some reason, started going inside houses searching for something, I didn't know what it was until I saw it myself, human families. I was forced watch in terror and scorn as i massacred every single human being I encountered, I can't forget about one family in particular that I killed, a mother, a father, and a human infant, the mother and father were forced to watch their own child get brutally violated and used as a punching bag, I wanted all of this to come to and end because I wasn't trying to commit these horrific atrocities but rather against my own will, literally. Then I woke up, slammed my own head against the door I wanted out, I screamed for a nurse to let me out of the hospital. Soon, I saw my therapist once again and told him about my second dream, he stood there I absolute silence for a few minutes as if what I just said triggered him, and it did, he finally spoke and said "do you know how much danger you are in right now." "No" I responded. "If I tell you something will you tell anyone else about it?" He said. "Tell me what?" I responded, "what I'm about to tell you is what only a select few people in this entire fucking world knows about, are you sure you won't tell anyone else about this." "YES just go on." "Ok" he responded. " those 'dreams' you had weren't exactly dreams, but rather visions of the real world. You see, those dreams weren't dreams, but your living in the dream as we speak." "The fuck?" I responded "so you're saying from the day I was born and came into this world, my entire life has been nothing but a fuckin' lie." "Yes" he said.  "For your entire life you have been living in a simulation of our homeworld, a home that is far gone by now, earth... is gone. Well, at least our earth." "Wait, what the hell are you talking about." I said. "Im saying that our own version of earth is completely destroyed, wiped from existence, you are living inside a simulation right now while your actual self is inside a giant mothership the size of Jupiter, this mothership we are in right now is just one in over trillions of copies across the multiverse, we're talking about an extremely powerful vast interdimensional empire called the Archon. what they do is that they go to different versions of earth, take all its inhabitants, and torture them for all eternity in the worst ways ever possible, like lambs to the slaughter. They seeded life here, and they are the beginning and the end of it. Countless versions of earth tried to fight back but never succeeded. The Archon believe that humans were made to be tortured, and no one knows why, they've even encountered a countless number of alien civilizations in the past but always seemed to target humanity, and these civilizations never even tried once in their history to engage or interfere with them because of the threat they posed to their entire species. But anyways the Archon have been invading and destroying countless versions of earth for eons without end, the people that are taken or harvested by the archon will either fight for them as mindless slaves during an invasion, or be tossed into eternal torment for their own entertainment, either way is horrible. Religions say we either go to heaven or hell when we die, but sadly there is no heaven.... There is only hell." I....was.....shook, to my very core, my sanity was broken, everything I knew was all one giant fantasy, everyone I knew and loved was gone, they weren't real. I eventually went home after the shitshow i just experienced and was given medications by my doctor that my therapist recommended me, I kept my mouth shut, went home, said goodnight to my "family", tried to point a gun my head, tried to pull the trigger, but then I realized, before I go I need to post about this on a more isolated corner of the internet so others hopefully would learn about the REAL truth of our existence and why we existed in the first place, if I don't post in about a month just know that My heart won't be pumping anymore by the time you see this, peace to you all, signing out.