Guidelines

1. No cussing or cursing on the message board, please. I'd prefer if it wasn't anywhere really, but please don't do it on the message board at least, please.

2. Questions are encouraged and welcome, as long as they are asked if the intention of learning or coming to a better understanding. If you are asking with the intention of attacking, accusing, or causing intentional confusion or conflict with me, my team members, or anyone participating in any conversation, you will be warned and asked to please be respectful. You will recieve three warnings in total and if you continue, I will block you from this account and my personal account if you're on there, too. This is NOT me banning the hard, tough, or uncomfortable questions. . . I just want them to be asked with the right intentions.

3. Privacy will be respected. Think of it almost like doctor-patient confidentiality. Anything discussed in direct messages on this account with ANY team member will not be shared with anyone else without your permission. This is a safe place, and we intend to keep it that way.

(Disclaimer: this policy can and will be breached in the instance that something is said that strongly suggests that you plan to harm yourself or another being.)