Applicant Information

If you are interested in being on the team here at The David Cave, the first step to the process is to simply comment something along the lines of, "I would like to apply." In the comments of this chapter. Here's what to expect upon starting the process:

1. You'll go through a short interviewer with our founder (that's me, Jay) where I'll get to know you a bit more.

2. After completing the interview, I will give you one week to start thinking about what you might want to do as a member and most importantly, pray and seek confirmation that joining this ministry is the right choice for you.

3. After that week, I'll reach out to you to:

(A) confirm that you were accepted onto the team and that you still want to join the team.

(B) discuss any ideas you had for your position on the team, and for me to share my suggestions with you.

(C) nail down any final details

4. I'll give you 3 to 5 days to prepare as you need to before you become a full member.

Here are the different areas or "categorical ministries" within David Cave:

1. Writing Ministry: all team members are welcome to do this as long as they follow the Guidelines and try to keep in mind the ministry's goal and purpose.

2. Encouragement Ministry (spreading hope and encouragement)

3. Strengthening Ministry (learning and teaching ministry)

4. Comforting Ministry (this is where I am; this ministry is only joined if you request it or something similar to it, as it is an area you should only enter willingly.)

5. Prayer Team (all members are encouraged to join)

6. Administrative Team

Thank you for already being a part of The David Cave and for taking the time to read!