Chapter 3: true feelings

Tw: mentions of trans scars

Madeleine opened his eyes and immediately regretted it, the small sting and puffiness reminded him of what happened hardly a few hours ago, his gorgeous blonde hair was messed up; his sapphire blue eyes were puffy and he felt like shit, so today he decided he would be taking the day off

After an hour of laying in bed doing nothing he finally had forced himself to get up and start his day, he dragged himself to the bathroom and started to tiredly take off his clothes, he had been wearing the same clothes he wore to espressos house last night, he was too sad and tired to take them off when he got back so he had slept in them, he started the shower and waited for the warm water to come before stepping in, the warm water droplets trickling and dancing on his back then dripping down to his waistline made him feel alot better, once he finished washing himself he stepped out, grabbed his towel that matched his eyes and wrapped it around his figure and tightened it, stepping into his dressing room he started to pick out an outfit, tight black leggings, a puffy white shirt and a blue vest, as he was putting the leggings on he had a glimpse of the mirror, his figure was beautiful although the had one problem with how he looked, there were scars under his nipples, they were faded but still noticeable and a reminder of old memories.

Finally after he had gotten himself ready he then again looked in the mirror, he admired the way he looked as he does everyday he had started to fix his hair before going on his way to leave the house.

As he walked out of his door making sure to slam it on his way out, he was greeted with the hot sun shining on him, many people smiled and waved at him as he gave them his usual smug smile and waved back to them, he had soon ended up at a cafe where he bought himself a box of his favorite donuts, as he payed for it and left he looked down at the box and for just a minute his smile faded, he remembered that the donuts were also espressos favorite food as he would regularly stop by and bring them to espresso.

He snapped himself out of it and put his usual smile back on, as he walked back to his home he saw someone standing at his door; knocking over and over, he felt something tug at his heart a little when he realized who it was, espresso, why was he here? He never stopped to visit.

Madeleine went and approached espresso from behind; moving one hand off of the box of donuts he had purchased, he lightly tapped on espressos back which startled espresso a bit.

"Ah Madeleine, you look.. presentable for once."

Madeleine chuckled at that hoping espresso wasn't being serious

"Espresso, what are you doing here? Did you get lost?"

Espresso looked at Madeleine with a concerned look not realizing that Madeleine was joking

"No I hadn't gotten myself lost Madeleine, I need to talk to you about yesterday night."

Madeleines eyes widened at that, last night felt like a nightmare, why would espresso come all the way over here to talk about it?

"So.. are we gonna stand here or are you gonna open this door so we could talk inside.?"

Espresso sarcastically spat out making Madeleine snap out of his thoughts.

"A-Ah yes Espresso, could you hold this for me?"

He handed espresso the box of donuts and espresso gladly took them Madeleine had opened the door, moving his body against the door so espresso could come inside.

Espresso walked into Madeleines house, it felt as if it was the opposite of his own, Madeleines house was huge and filled with soft colors that matched his armor, espresso had smelt a sweet scent in the air which was the opposite of the aroma in his own home,

"You could leave the donuts on the kitchen counter, unless you want a few."

Espresso had did what Madeleine said and went to the kitchen to put the donuts on the counter, as espresso walked into the kitchen he felt the need to look around, he wasn't too surprised to see that Madeleine had kept the kitchen the same colors ad the other rooms in Madeleines huge house, gently placing the box down espresso was tempted to take a donut but remembered that he came here to talk to Madeleine about something important and donuts shouldn't be eaten at the moment.

As he stepped out of the room and went back to the room where Madeleine was in, he saw Madeleine laying upside down on couch but when Madeleine noticed espresso walking in he quickly rearranged his position at the sight of this espresso felt an unwanted smile creep onto his face but only for a second before he forced back his normal expression.

Espresso sat down next to Madeleine, clearing his throat before he spoke

"Madeleine, I need to talk about our conversation from last night."

Madeleines expression had changed to a sorrowful look, his lips pouted and his eyes dulled and looked dismal, it was obvious to espresso that Madeleine was upset about something he said the previous night and a twinge of guilt had snuck into his mind but he did his best to ignore it.

"I—

"Espresso.. I lied.. I don't love red velvet."

Espresso was cut off by Madeleine, espresso felt a wave of relief hit his body as those words came out of Madeleines mouth, there was still some hope that maybe Madeleine loved... him

"Madeleine... I also had equivocated."

The room fell silent but only for a minute, this silence was deadly, the next words that are spoken could change the entire mood.

"I do not hold those feelings for eclair."

Espresso moved a hand onto Madeleines shoulder, a spark of hope in Madeleines eyes desperate for the next words to come out of espressos mouth.

"Madeleine... I ... love you."

Madeleines face heated up as he felt stupid happy tears start to leak from his eyes while a giddy happy grin was spread across his face

"espresso I love you too!!"

Madeleine practically yelled out as he wiped his tears with his sleeve

Espresso had felt his body heat up; his face go red his heart was beating fast, suddenly he and Madeleines lips were pressed together; both of espressos hands tightly grasping Madeleines shoulders as their kiss felt warm and passionate. He wished for this moment to never end, just for them to stay in this position but soon espresso pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath and Madeleine did the same.

(It's like 3AM 💀💀💀 and I'm doing this)

1152 words 😨😨😨😨😨