Chapter 5

"Fucking hell..." Yeah, you and me both Tord. 
Tord woke the next morning, a piercing headache hitting him as soon as he sat up. Where the hell was he? He had a look around and slowly began to remember what all had happened. 
He got up and rubbed his head, moaning softly from the pain, and headed to the bathroom. As he opened the door, it was met with a bit of resistance. Not because it was locked, but because there was a body laying up against it, covered in a blanket. 

Tord flinched back a little, confused, but soon realized that it was Tom. Tom had decided that it would be better to sleep pon the cold, hard floor, instead of in bed with him. This was completely valid, not many people would want to sleep on the same bed as their ex, who keep in mind, broke your heart. TF. 

He sighed and walked past him. going to the toilet. He had to pee-

Tom began to wake up as well, mainly due to being disturbed from his comfortable sleeping position, and the sound of water. Which made him also want to pee.
He sat up and stretched before seeing Tord and flinching, "EW DUDE WHAT-" 

"I need to piss!"
"But I'm STILL in here, at least WAKE me!" 
"Oh don't be such a baby this is nothing new for you!"
"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" 
"I'm not calling you a slut!"
"I didn't say you were, but now that YOU brought it up-" 
"For fucks sake man just let me pee!"

They both proceeded to argue while they took turns using the bathroom. 
I cannot believe that my first chapter back was mostly about two grown men pissing. 

Anyways.

Tom was getting dressed in his uniform while Tord was debating on whether or not he should change his clothes or keep the ones he had on. 
"You smell like ass, Tord."
"You're an ass, always nagging me all the damn time."
"Well, apparently you like my nagging ass, considering you kidnapped me."

Tord rolled his eyes and looked at Tom, "I'm sorry. Okay?"
"The eye-roll was very helpful for your case, Lawrence."
"I am!"
"Well fuck man, you don't act like it! kidnap me from my own house, force me to sleep in the same bed as you-"
"Nothing happened there Tom!"
"-I'm not done, disturb my sleep, pee with me in the same room, which I am going to call sexual harassment because what the fuck is wrong with you, I didn't ask for your eye-sore of a dick first thing in the morning, and arguing! How does any of that come off as you being any sort of "sorry", Tord?"

Tord clenched his jaw and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I know I'm really contradicting myself but I'm really sorry Tom, please believe me!" 
"No. Nope, there is not a single thing redeemable about you right now, and you're giving me a headache, I don't want to go about my day listening to your bullshit apologies." 

he shoved past Tord and left the room.

I am tired it is 3:35 am what the fuck