Welcome to My Room!

Welcome to my Room

Are you wondering what this is all about? If it's a new billionaire story, a sequel of your favorite sweetdreamer33 series, a bonus chapter, or my very own love story. Ha-ha. I have an interesting love story, but I will not share it with you yet, as I have more exciting things to share with you now. So brace yourself cause this will really make you scream!

I'm so thrilled to share with you my journey on Wattpad and how my dreams come true. Yes, you got it right! I'll tell you how I made it on Wattpad and the process I went through to be where I am now, as a Wattpad Creator.

I got a lot of questions from my readers, asking for tips and advice on how to create a megahit story on Wattpad, like 'The Girl He Never Noticed.' Well, you will learn from my experience, including how TGHNN acquired an Audible deal in India, Polish Publication by Helion S.A. Publishing and now, (drumroll) an English TV/Digital series adaptation by Mediacorp!

Yes dear, you read it right. My story, The Girl He Never Noticed, got adapted into a TV/Digital series to bring the book and the fictional characters of Eros Petrakis and Jade Collins to life! Yay!!

 My story, The Girl He Never Noticed, got adapted into a TV/Digital series to bring the book and the fictional characters of Eros Petrakis and Jade Collins to life! Yay!!

I'll be sharing with you my experiences when I visited the set of The Girl He Never Noticed in Singapore. My reaction when I met the cast and production team for the first time - especially the main characters, Marco Gumabao, who played Eros Petrakis, and Tess Pang, who played Jade Collins.

Another exciting thing is, I'll be showing you exclusive sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes photos and videos that you'll only see here in my writer's room. Yes! Photos and videos of me with the cast and the entire production team.

I'll also tell you about my interaction with the director, writers, and the crew. How amazed I was at seeing the production process from the script to screen, and how the actors transformed into their characters, from makeup to delivering their lines.

And guess what? I did a cameo in the series, as well as my daughter, Nicole! I'll tell you what our roles were, what episodes you'll see us in and how we prepared for it.

I'm pretty sure you'll want to know my reaction upon seeing the entire TV/Digital series, right? I'll tell you about it soon.

So, come join me as I take you on a tour on this exciting part of my journey. Save my Writer Room on your reading list now, so you won't miss a chapter.

I will post chapters on the following dates.

Sept. 14, 2022:

Chapter 1: Dreams Come True!

Sept. 21, 2022:

Chapter 2: My Experience Meeting the Cast

Chapter 3: Visiting the set of TGHNN

Sept. 28, 2022:

Chapter 4: My cameo in the TV Series

Oct. 4, 2022:

Chapter 5: My reaction in watching the TV series

See you in the next chapter!

Lovelots

Neilani