Chapter 5 "Watching"

Y/n was about to panic until she realized that Ranboo was wearing his cloak. "What a relief." She thought to herself.

Quackity got up and went over to Ranboo to which Y/n went infront of him and the wolf and held her axe at Quackity's throat.

"Don't fucking touch him." She said. Y/n had tried to not curse infront of Ranboo but she had to in order to intimidate Quackity.

"Fine fine. We are leaving. But before we do, what is your name ma'am?" He asked with an evil smile. Quackity knew her name when he began to hunt her. If she told him her name, it would not end well.

"It's L/n." She replied. "Have a good day, L/n..." Quackity said before leaving her house along with Karl who was afraid to say the least.

That, was a close one to say the least. They closed the door behind them and Y/n sighed. "Thanks for wearing that cloak Ranboo." She said to the kid. "Yeah. But why was he here?" Ranboo asked.

"He wanted to know about you, he has been keeping an eye on me for the whole time I have lived here." Y/n replied. "Why are they after you?" He asked.

"They think they know who I am. I'm different than them and they fear me. They have followed me for years to end me. They think I'm a threat." Y/n replied.

"How can you live with them keeping an eye on you?" He asked. "I act normal but now, we need to move out. I will pack my stuff, you pick out what you want to keep and we will move. And no need to wear that cloak for now." Y/n said.

Ranboo nodded and took off the cloak hood before running up the stairs to pack. Y/n went to the basement and collected her stuff using some ancient magic she was taught by her mentor years ago.

With this magic, she could carry a ton more stuff in just her inventory with even space to spare. She emptied all of her chests in the basement and put it all in her inventory.

They used up only 5 slots in her inventory even though she was carrying 10-17 double chests full of items. She went up the stairs and saw Ranboo there, barely managing to hold all the stuff he wanted to keep while trying to hold his wolf.

"Need some help Ranboo?" Y/n asked him. He nodded and put it in her inventory for him. She packed the rest and finally, after 30 total minutes of it all, everything was packed.

She took Ranboo outside and told him to stay hidden for a bit. He stayed under a tree as he held the wolf and Y/n went up to her house. She put her hand on the house. "Thanks." She said before throwing a bunch of Tnt into the house and lighting it as she walked away.

The house blew up behind her and they watched as it burned to the ground.