Part 8

Jungkook Pov
A couple months ago I was taken from Yoongi. I guess someone from the school called the police and they took me and arrested Yoongi. I don't know why people hate us being together he is sweet and kind not mean. I guess he might be to other people but not me. I really miss him but I got moved to a different school and city. I really miss him I pretend some of his shirts were mine so I could take them. After a while I finally got changed and freshened up.

I went downstairs and saw mom and Jin

I went downstairs and saw mom and Jin. Jin transferred to my school and him and mom were kinda the only people who understood me.
They know Yoongi never hurt me and she knew he  kidnapped me and knew I was safe and I got to see her a lot.

Hi mom Mom:Hi honey We sat down and ate the pancakes mom made

Hi mom
Mom:Hi honey
We sat down and ate the pancakes mom made.
Jin: Ready for school
Yeah I guess
Mom:Have a good day at school
Thanks mom. I got my stuff and left and walked to school.
Jin:Are you ok
I guess I just miss him
Jin:I know he'll be here eventually
What if he forgot about me or doesn't want me anymore
Jin:I know he never forgot about you he probably is hunting you down
I guess your right. We got to school and we went to class. I sat down next to him and I put my head down. I started drawing him and me together. When the teacher looked over I pretended to take notes. I couldn't focus in any of my classes I just kept thinking about him. He never even texted me yet what if he really forgot about me or thought getting me back would be too much work and annoying so he just found someone else. I went to my locker which was far away from people and I put my stuff in it. I hope he will come find me but it's been months he probably won't. I went outside and Jin was waiting for me.
Jin:What's wrong
N.. Nothing
Jin:What is it
It's just do you think Yoongi forgot about me
Jin:This again of course not
But what if getting me back would be too much work and annoying so he found someone else
Jin: Jungkook there's no way that will happen just be patient
Ok. I ended up walking Jin home because his house is closer than mine and he waved and went in. I waved back and started walking home. While walking I thought I heard someone following me but I didn't see anyone. After a minute I did see a person with a black hoodie on but I couldn't see what they looked like. I just ignored it and went to my house. I went in and I spent time with my mom and we watched a movie. After a while it got late and I went to sleep hoping Yoongi would come get me.