Part 10

Yoongi Pov
I woke up feeling my angel next to me in bed. I'm so happy I found him and got him back. I killed the police officers who arrested me and took my love away from me. I texted his mom and let her know he's with me so she's not worried. I lightly stroked his cheek and kissed him. After a while I got changed and freshened up.

I went in the kitchen and made some ramen for us

I went in the kitchen and made some ramen for us. I went to our room and he was awake and by the dresser.
Hi Muffin did you sleep well
Kook:H..Huh my head hurts
Are you ok. He shook his head and I put the food down and went over to him.
Are you feeling well
Kook:N..No I..I
He suddenly fell and I caught him.
Baby let's put you to bed. I picked him up and laid him down and I felt his head.
You have a fever I gave you too many sleeping pills didn't I
Kook:W..Will I die
No no Muffin you will be ok trust me love you are just not feeling well
Kook:I..I want cuddles kisses
Ok Muffin hold on. I got the cup of banana milk and some medicine and gave it to him.
Take this it will help you feel better. He did and I pulled him close to me.
Now just rest I'll be right here
Kook;Ok
He nodded and fell asleep in my arms. I checked his temperature and he had a fever. I took a wet towel and dapped it on his head. I really should of been more careful he could of gotten worse than he is. After a while I stopped and just watched him sleep.
I love you so much Muffin. I kissed his cheek and stroked it. After a while I decided to order him a smoothie. I didn't get one earlier since I wanted it to be fresh and not melted. It came and I got it and put it in the fridge. I went to our room and saw he was awake and I went to him.
Are you feeling well Muffin
Kook:Yeah my head hurts what happened
I guess you don't really remember well I gave you too many sleeping pills and you sorta got a little um high I guess
Kook:Oh
I'm sorry Muffin I didn't mean to I should have been more careful
Kook:It's ok Yoongi you didn't mean to
Well you should eat it will help
He nodded and I fed him.
Did you like it
Kook: Yeah
Good I'm happy you are feeling better Love I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sick
Kook:It's ok Yoongi you didn't mean to
Well I'm happy your feeling better I'll be more careful
Kook:Ok where's my smoothie
It's in the fridge I'll get it while you freshen up. I kissed his head and he giggled. I left and went to the kitchen and got the smoothie. I went to our room and he was in my shirt and brushing his hair.

I went next to him and took the brush

I'll do it for you Muffin
Kook:Ok
I gently brushed his hair and after I was done I kissed his neck.
There all detangled and soft. I ran my fingers through his hair and he giggled.
Oh here's your smoothie I promised it's your favorite
Kook:Thanks Yoongi
He drank it and put it on the nightstand and snuggled into my chest.
I missed you so much Muffin
Kook:I missed you too Yoongi
I kissed him deeply and he kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I pulled him closer by his waist and put my hands in his shirt and I made the kiss deeper.
Mm I miss you and more ways than one
Kook:Show me how much you missed me
I smirked and put my hands in his shirt and moved up more and I kissed him a little roughly. He wrapped his arms around my neck tighter and I pinned his arms to the bed and I started kissing his neck and marking it with him moaning.
Kook:Ah Daddy don't stop
I missed your cute moans. I took our clothes off and started kissing down to his chest and stomach and he moaned more.
Kook: Daddy please fuck me
I'll make sure you won't be walking when I'm done with you slut. I tied him to the bed and kissed him roughly.

(Imagine the rest lol)