Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.21- 3.22]

Arc 3.21 [Chapter 56]

Christian burst out of the boundary and threw the young dragon in his arms hard to the ground, threatening, "One more scream and I'll kill you now."

The young dragon cowered and stopped screaming.

Christian had taken advantage of the chaos to enter the Dragon King's chambers, and had found the dragon magic collection in a hidden compartment.

Christian couldn't suppress the ecstasy in his heart, and all he could think of was, "What a right time and a right place."

The dragons had been lured out, and he had been lucky enough to find a book of magic at the drop of a hat. He flipped through the book of magic, but found that all the words in the book were in dragon language, and he did not know any of them.

So he grabbed a young dragon, just 200 years old, and took it into his hands.

The young dragon had just transformed and was extremely weak, and although it struggled desperately, it was easily caught by Christian.

With all the turmoil in the area, a young dragon missing would not be noticed. The dragons would only think it had been killed or disappeared in the war and would not notice anything else.

In order to prevent the dragons from detecting the screams of the young dragon, Christian used a silence spell.

The silence spell means that he is surrounded by a silent zone where no sound can go out, but at the same time, no sound can be made. As a result, he missed Bai Lixin's repeated revelations.

Christian used the invisibility spell to hide his form and that of the young dragon and touched the edge of the boundary.

Before he left, Christian looked up at the sky again, just in time to see Bai Lixin "fall" from the black dragon's head. At the same time, a black dragon flew even further towards Bai Lixin.

Christian laughed in ecstasy at the sight, "Let's see if you don't die this way."

He wanted to make sure that Bai Lixin was dead, but the young dragon in his arms was making a lot of noise and even gnawing at his wrist with its fangs. In pain, Christian dared not stay any longer, so he used the dragon to open the boundary and get out.

As soon as he was out of the boundary, Christian lifted the invisibility and silence magic and dropped the hatchling to the ground, threatening its life.

At that moment, Christian suddenly felt a murderous aura appear behind him, and he rushed to the side.

Just after Christian jumped up, the ground where he had just been standing had become a meter deep pit.

Christian looked at the person who came and instantly sneered, "Hillman, it's you! Thank you so much for this time. "

Hillman gritted his teeth and glared angrily at the man who was both beautiful and sinister, "You liar."

"Who told you to be gullible?" Christian gracefully brushed his sun-like obsidian hair with one hand and grabbed both wings of the young dragon in the other, saying, "You should be grateful that I gave you a free lesson and didn't charge you for it."

Hillman was so angry that he wanted to chew the treacherous man up in his mouth.

Christian saw his movement and quickly raised the small dragon in his hand to his chest, "Come on, by all means, make its death painful."

The silver-haired man's sharp claws that were about to reach out came to a screeching halt!

Christian threw back his head and laughed.