Let Them Move

Myne is currently crying in Motoyasu's arms, She is looks very afraid.

" Tell us what happened Miss" Motoyasu said

Momonga and Alina is near her because they see her real Emotions.

Myne know she can't do anything, if they are present then she can't do anything that she planned.

" There is a cockroach in my room"

" W-What" Motoyasu said but also there is fear on his face.

"Are you scared of cockroaches" Momonga

" W-What No"

" If you want I can check and send the insect out of your room" Momonga

" No I think it's fine"

" Are you sure"

" Y-yes"

"Ok"

"Let's go Alina"

" Yes Momonga sama"

Alina and Momonga go into their room Motoyasu also go in his room while Myne is in bad mood

" This undead, he makes me angry, why he comes in my way, he and his partner they come in my way twice, they will pay" Myne said quietly

She is not in good mood,

" I Don't have to worry, even if they present I will follow my plan and do things need to do"

In Momonga's room,

Alina sit on bed while Momonga sit with her.

" So what you think"

" I think it's her trap, she want to do something to Shield hero, she is also a good actor"

Momonga smile because he have such a smart partner also someone who follow her without much thinking which ringing a bell in his mind but he remain silent because he is not sure so he use silently multiple spells like [silent barrier], [Door lock], [Energy barrier] etc.

" Yes"

Then suddenly a dark shadow come in room, it's transparent but they can see it, it looks like a spirit but it starting releasing It's dark Aura.

It's a High wraith a level 50 undead, the High form of wraith, High Wraiths radiated an aura unique to the undead, one which the living could not abide. Their translucent forms displayed expressions of misery.

Wraith are the currently best of his summon to watch over someone and stealth abilities because they are spirit, they can't be detect by normal beings if they deactivate their Aura which they can, he actually find this new thing because in game it's not an option.

Momonga created it with his Racial skill { Mid tier Undead Creation : High Wraith}

" Momonga sama watch out it's an evil spirit"

" Don't worry it's with me"

" What"

" Did you forget I am undead also i am overlord, the highest level undead, we can create lesser beings like us with our energy"

" is it with you,is it your part"

" Yes but now tell me why are you come with me, why you choose me"

" I am interested in you undead hero"

" Don't lie to me, I am in Melnomarc, you are from three hero church, don't make it difficult, no one can listen to you"

Alina is shock by Momonga's behavior but she know she can't lie, she never see evil inside him so maybe he is good being, she is not sure but it's necessary for her life.