Chapter 11

Alina taking them near a shop, the shop is normal wooden shop with Staff and orb as symbol which told them everything,

Alina " Here, my Lord, it's the shop"

Alina saying it open the shop, Naofumi is excited, while Momonga is also curious

" Ah, Welcome Customer"

A voice came when the door bell rang and someone in shop notice us

When they see, it's a lady in witch costume looks exactly like a typical witch from Anime, she is in shock when she see Momonga,

Witch "you must be the New Hero, they say you are bone head but I think the information is quite misleading"

She come out of shock and joke but no one laugh, actually Alina become furious, she is like ready to kill but Momonga stop her by put his hand on her shoulder,

Alina " Lord"

Momonga " we come here to takes books about Magic"

Alina " we need crystal Orbs to awaken our magic"

Naofumi " I want to check my Magic Affinity"

They say one after another confuse the witch then she answer

Witch " I can check your Affinity and give you books according to your needs but I can't sell any crystal Orbs, the king takes most of them from Market, they are using it for Heroes to awaken their magic, don't they tell you"

It shock all of them

Momonga ' So they want to use crystal Orbs to awaken magic, it just like Magic Tomes and Grimoire that let you learn spells and use it but how this works'

Momonga " I am new in this world so can you tell me what is magic affinity and how crystal Orbs can awaken magic"

Witch is seeing him like inspecting something seriously

Witch " Aren't you a Magic caster, I thought you can use extremely strong magic"

Momonga " In my world there are books called Grimoire and Tomes that let you learn and use magic, Any one can learn any kind of magic and use any kind of magic but there are Racial boost, restrictions and Job Skills that boost some kind of spell's effects while reducing other's effects"

Witch " wow, Amazing but what is Racial Restrictions and boost"

Momonga " in my world other than Humans, all beings are born with Special innate abilities like skills which makes us good with somethings, like high physical Strength, Magic resistance, physical resistance like this every race have it's different skills like I am Undead made from Negative Energy, a Dark and Evil being, therefore any kind of Dark Magic Boost by my very nature because I am made from Dark Energy but I can also use any kind of magic because my nature don't restrict my free will, I am Me and nothing change it"

Momonga don't know is there Death Magic and Negative Energy is a thing here so he change it a bit,

Witch " It's quite different, in our World, Magic Affinity is affinity towards Special type of magic you can use, every body is different, the spirit is also matter, heroes have different spirit energy and according to this energy the affinity is decide, as awakening, using crystal Balls you can awake magic inside you but it only effective for low level magic, for high level you need to practice"

Naofumi and Alina listen to their conversation and get quite a bit of knowledge

Witch " Come and put your hand on this"